X’s art thread of various things

and this is why I would hypothetically always wear bulletproof armor with several spray cans of raid whenever I came over to visit or was in the area.

cactus bandits based on my cacti I have at home

4 Likes

pvz2 character leak

1 Like

hey btw ozzie, how do you go about, sorry if this is a weird question, legs?

I usually keep pants loose and “baggy like” since i find it easier to draw them, without worrying too much of how anatomically correct they look and cuz it gives them shape

depending on character details, I just add stuff onto the pants after, but usually I keep them simple!!

pictures of the cactus characters (stealing the town’s water supply), sheriff Ivy character belongs to a friend of mine

5 Likes

thunda

5 Likes

redraws with the tvheads

June 2022

May 2018

6 Likes

doodle from my dnd campaign where the character I play is a Kobold and is actually chronically stupid

this is his solution to their current issue: they can only bring specifically candles to the mines, due to them being a “creature of the night” deterrent atm

my favourite bozo

5 Likes

artfight’s coming up soon

5 Likes

from my heist dnd campaign featuring Conan, he just got out from his first heist

4 Likes

spin to win

7 Likes

i love ur art, keep it up!

Collection of stuff (especially for artfight)

6 Likes

man how long has blud been drawing for this stuff is INSANE

also how do you draw heads I struggle w/ that :frowning_face:

also I may as well ask but, is there like lore for these guys? they seem pretty interesting.

very hard to describe it other than using i use a circle to base off the shape of the skull, and then work from there with the face shape!! Usually i use circles and use curves or squares for the jawline, either that or i just dont draw conventional faces (like object-heads) :skull_and_crossbones:

(maybe just do one of those step by step drawing demonstration thingies lol)

also how did you practice your art to get so good over the past, like, 5 or so years?

if that makes sense

Lore for the guys on the top piece is that they’re basically a bunch of goons who belong to a “once thought to be extremely powerful gang” called the Suburban Dogs. General premise is that they overtook a city without a hitch and now that they’ve had it easy for long, that the resources for the military department has degraded to… five guys without much of a paycheck. They’re less seen as gang members, and seen as the local guys who ask for protection pay sometimes or help around, but y’know they’re trying their best.

The last piece is basically a friend’s character Lucretia and my character, Conan! They’re both rival detectives who both seek the truth behind the same man who is connected to them both; for Conan it was his creator, and for Lucretia it was her lover.

is there lore as to why they have TVs for heads or is that just the art