X’s art thread of various things

I’m not sure if this is an exact answer to that but!! I just did. off and on drawing, but honestly i just drew whatever was fun or I thought was interesting at the time! For me it was me just having fun drawing characters or ocs, and because of that I would experiment new ways of drawing them. I usually nowadays just draw serious stuff every few days, either that or doodle just mild stuff, it’s the practice that makes progress

honestly thinking about it especially in terms of lore, there really isn’t any concise reason lol :skull: They just started existing alongside humanity and have popped up consistently throughout the decades in different forms

we love random weird anomalies with no explanation :heart:

I have a few of those too in my universe though they’re less widespread.

do you use like any art tutorial websites or like brilliant or just draw using online images as references (like me cuz I’m too lazy to buy a subscription)

Hard to say cuz I’m sure I looked at tutorials in the past or posts but they’re lost on me :skull_and_crossbones: two that stand out are artists i follow that do tutorials like the etheringtonbrothers (The Etherington Brothers (@etheringtonbrothers) • Instagram photos and videos) and emiliodekure (Emilio Alcala 🦊 (@emiliodekure) • Instagram photos and videos)

If you look into art and find cool art pieces with processes, they help wonders since you get to see how they specifically do cool parts, which I’m sure you’re bound to see time to time

1 Like

wow these are cool

do any of them show how you draw good heads cuz I need that :pensive:

fight poster with Conan (he has some history with fightclubs)

5 Likes

yo, your arts good bro keep it up
mine aint very good, any tips?

practice
sell your soul to the Old Gods

some artfight stuff again

5 Likes

I’ve mentioned this before, but besides practice, just have fun trying to draw things you’re interested in!! Or even if you want somewhere to start, try analyzing artist and their work to see how they do their cool bits! Like recent pieces I made were actually inspired by andresgarridoart’s (Andrés Garrido Martín (@andresgarridoart) • Instagram photos and videos) work and how they do lining and shading, especially their western-esque pieces

i could never draw like you, but thanks anyway!!
im still learning how to do full body though, it’s hard :,)

love the artfight stuff!! once i get better at art, ill def join artfight

oh yeah and whats ur discord? i friend anyone whos really cool

I think I’m banned from artfight because I kept getting into arguments with the discord mods :skull:

here’s a compilation of art stuff

10 Likes

last few attacks for artfight

5 Likes

also character ref for snake rancher guy

7 Likes

oh boy… pinging ichix again to remind them for when they get back from school to see that ozzie COOKED something
@ichix when u get back from school, just here to remind u that OZZIE COOKED SOMETHIN HEYAAA

The Oracle be looking like Radiance ngl

Very cool, love the animated style too, everything looks perfectly fluid

1 Like