Yes or no?

I would choose no
cuz scrolls are coming from the sealed chests, you can get it easily
but only way to get tooth dagger is killing the poisen jaws

Yes except you dont send the trade and instead give me a sunken sword

Can i have the urchin on a stick?

prob no bec the golden apples

I’d say it’s a loss due to these reasons:

Poison jaws are not hard to come by whatsoever, I believe not much of the player-base knows that bleed-potions when thrown in water can summon cluster of sharks, and higher the tier it is the better the sharks that spawn.

This would mean you could get easy poison jaws and farm poison daggers faster than what the trade was sent here.

Golden apples are also quite good when it comes to trading them too since players would want golden-apples for the max amount of blocking-percentage for their jewel, meaning golden apples could be a good way to get good trades + they’re quite rare to come by naturally, rarer than poison tooth daggers. Some players might under-look these effects but realistically these can give drastic changes if the effects were done correctly and used in the right way.

The exotic scroll is just free tbh.

this trade was a win if it got in/hanmbi did the trade

1 Like

loss for who? me or the traded?

no, you can have my vindicator, though

A win if u got the trade accepted

so i coulve just farmed bloodstone in the dark sea, make nova potions with it and spawn a poison jaws for another dagger (with ship attachments)?

Yeah, bones also work as well to spawn jaws, just spam like tier 1 potions or something or tier 2

Enchanted?

bones is harming, shark tooth is bleeding

i hae 2 clean

Mb LOL

I like them dirty…

I’ve got a urchin on a stick

Can I have it?

Offer :slight_smile:

Sand dollars