Yet again OTHER informations

Torren is confirmed to not be canon anymore as he is just a scrapped idea, but his titles now belongs to someone or something else…
Meanwhile this is about freedrock

2 Likes

How slick, retconning lore and simply transferring it to someplace else but keeping the same rough ideas. You know, like WoM and AO! cough

Jokes aside, that opens a whole new can of worms. Is that gonna be the titles of the final boss? (Though, I think Torren was still canon back then, so probs no) Are they Warren’s titles? I mean, he’s probably the closest to Torren if he has the Inferno Curse.

About Freedrock, yeah, its nothing new. Anything about Freedrock is spoilers, even in WoM, he was spoiler territory. Meaning he’ll probably play a big role, might have something to do with the final boss seal or something cause thats also another thing that got carried over from there Im pretty sure.

Also, lmao, now people are just using Patreon Chat as free lore dumps now. Vetex is somewhat lucky I havent gotten there, I wouldve found every lore crumb there is in there :joy:

Just like shura was a recycle of a scrapped concept in aa, the same goes for torren i guess

From what I can tell, the original “Torren” still exists but not like we know it.
There’s still probably a darkflame curse, and still the titles of Kingslayer, Mistwalker etc even if they belong to a different person.
I can’t wait to see what has become of this old idea, but rest in peace Torren Corvus Cross, Kingslayer, Mistwalker.

Does anoyone remember the “culture events”, smth smth one culture sieges town of another and we could join either sides?
Yeah, its Kingdom/Island aligment now.

Empire’s update is litteraly Guild update

BTW
Am i the only one who never knew about Fighting Update of WOM?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.