Yo guys make up characters to add for my manga or world idk

ah yes, the smartest option to keep things coherent

I still like my character idea with the relentless hunt for pure, unyielding speed being all they care about

perhaps

bro is literally my terraria calamity mod character who I fucking minmaxed speed to have comparable horizontal speed to fuckin seraph tracers before like plantera

their name was W.W Kid because they had a Childish level of obsession with speed

literally what just happened

I genuinely don’t know

am confus

I REGRET.

Add this new character pls :frowning:

The Conductor

Bonuiin, acting as a human.
Power: Catamitical Pure Orchestra, Area type ability.
Power 2: Marble, Area type ability.
Explanation: The Pure Orchestra is an area type super destructive ability. It has sub abilities: Trumpet(Brass), Violin(Stringed), Drums(Percussion). Each of these abilities does something different.
Trumpet creates an intense amount of sound, so much so that it can disintegrate or just crush anyone who is hit by the sound wave. At full power, the trumpet can cause a tsunami or an earthquake, or both.
Violin causes great pain to those in the area, through fire. The more the violin is strummed, the greater the fire becomes. Can be used to create fire balls.
Drums increase the gravity in the area. They cannot decrease the gravity. With enough hits, the drums can open up holes leading to the nearest source of magma, and create a new volcano.

When all of these abilities are used together, they can create natural disasters capable of ending the world.

However, they can only be used within the Conductors “Marble”. The marble creates a semi-large void, about as big as a football stadium. In this range, the Conductor can use his abilities.

If the conductor uses his “Instruments” outside of the Marble, their power will be greatly reduced, so they won’t be able to create natural disasters.

when I made the armis character i admit it was pretty lazy, so I used more brain power to flesh out a character I made in one of my stories.

The Conductor speaks french, mostly.

konosuba fan you going on my kos :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

eww

he gonna get bullied for that

also why he on earth

idk man you tell me

arent you the writer? why do I have to use my brain power to make a backstory too?

I mean most bonuiin have like an espionage or like investigative reason so work from there

so… i have to make the backstory?

ur character bub

yup.

I just woke up anyways soooo

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
fine
im not going to make one thats super fleshed out, just a backstory.

The Conductor

The Conductor is a semi artificial Bonuiin disguised human, meant to be a weapon of mass destruction sent to Earth to… well, destroy it.
His name wasn’t always the conductor, he was actually called “WOMD1”, weapon of mass destruction 1.
But someone sent him too early, and his power was incomplete. So when he went to Earth, he fused his soul with nearest person he could find.

The place he landed in was somewhere in France, and he landed in the middle of an orchestra. He fused his soul with the conductor, and his power took the nature of the conductors soul.

That’s why his abilities are music related. However, his “Marble” is an ability he was sent to Earth with. He was also given the marble in order for the Bonuiin to control him incase he got out of hand.

Now, he lives in a nice villa in France, and has taken over the mans orchestra. He frequently travels, and likes watching human entertainment. He knows of his origin, but he couldn’t care less.

He appears as a proper man, with a short beard and mustache. Kind of looks like Tony Starrk from Marvel.
His personality is carefree, because he knows nobody can reliably beat him in a fight. He tries his best to be polite, and likes taking care of problems as soon as they face him.

that’s not canon haha

but everything else seems fine

maybe it could work tho…

o k!