cool character

zank u

ur welkum

what is that

mmmm… idk I haven’t thought of anything

I mean there is necromancy but it works different

crazy

one of the mysteries of the “formula”

like, how the heck does being able to control eldritch horrors or literal biblical angels exist? who knows.

eldritch (myla)

heaven’s smite (nathan post time skip)

all the ideas and stuff feel like a slightly out of hand AC minus the core words and I for one find that incredibly awesome

ok heres an actual concept: basically they’re kind of a super popular popstar who has a superpower where basically, depending on whatever song they currently hear, their powers adjust accordingly (they usually wear headphones for this exact reason).

This ranges from making people feel a certain emotion/feeling, or do other stuff related to the music they’re hearing, such as if it’s related to storms n stuff, they get lightningy powers (a favorite of theirs is The Hunchback of Notre Dame’s Hellfire, for obvious reasons relating to the song’s title)

The girl themselves would probably have a personality that’s childish or something, except they don’t do stuff like break the law, since they kinda have enough money to be able to do literally anything

but that’s boring

no fun at all if it’s not actual nice and tall hellfire

weak hellfire? ew no

all my powers are cranked up to like insane levels

I imagine making like giant red orange and black pillars of fire

logic dumb cool explosion good

I mean it’s probably not as strong as actual hellfire, but it wouldn’t be weaker than your average wood fire at least.

also their powers are directly related to music they’re hearing, knock off their headphones, and they’re powerless unless there’s a boss theme playing in the backround

you guys are really overthinking this :skull:

(wait till she realizes that humming a song would make her hear it, unlimited power!)

what a weird power concept

:open_mouth: :musical_note: = :smiling_imp: :explosion_magic:

hey nerd

what temperature is water magic?

I mean it’s never really specified

is it lukewarm? freezing cold? average? warmer?

:water_magic_var1: :water_magic_var2: :water_magic_var3: :water_magic_var4:
take your guess, I personally feel like each kind of the water is different temperature, since one is tropical and one is abyssal (it’s pretty fucking cold near the bottom of the ocean)