You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

Perhap

5 Likes

updated the edit, now I think I’ve got it

I’m not sure this might be unrelated but, Vetex has hinted there’s a pirate group called the Jaw Pirates, what I think is the flag with the sun in redwake represents peace and it’s redwakes flag, and the Jaw pirates serve as a militia for redwake, making the bottom flag the jaw pirate flag representing war

1 Like

The lack of “s” truly brings this masterpiece together.

1 Like

Oh dear. I didn’t attempt the last one, but maybe I should take a crack at this one.

Then again.

:thinking: I totally know what this means

Ah yes, this man most definitely knows what this means.

Feels fresh as fuck seeing an actual Sun Tzu quote

I think

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

The majority of the forumers rn

3 Likes

possibility is a division of the storyline?

may indicate that there is going to be conflict between the various factions in the War Seas (I mean that is the name of the place). If so it will be a surprise attack by a faction(s) that will strike upon several others hoping to gather together in peace.

This is simply the most surface level analyzation.

Note that the continued motif of lightning is repeated again.

1 Like

Well, it’s kinda clear that there will seem to be two different ideals in the story of Arcane Odyssey. Sun Tzu was a military strategist while Abiola is a human and civil rights activist. Maybe the two sides of the story of the War Seas is one side always wanting war while the other is trying to seek out peace while trying to build up the rights for the lower class. Knowing this I think we might even see slavery or human suffrage in the War Seas.

It also seems that the imagery of lightning is shown once again but in the left there seems to be a sunrise. Lightning tends to show fear while sunrises tend to show rebirth and awakening. Maybe before TGR, we might get one more riddle but relating to the sunrise instead of the lightning last time?

2 Likes

it’s strictly story line related.

one of my friends who goes by the name Aiko gave me this

2 Likes

I wonder how related these two are. If they are in fact related it might suggest that the first riddle has more to do with story and less to do with the known enemies.

No. 1 is clearly related to the Arcane mythos if only by corollary.

But the lightning suggest at least some sort of similarity, though it could be just a fluke of decision.

If they are truly related then I think no. 1 might focus more on the causes of the choice/events described here, as well as the consequences, while no. 2 might focus more on the actual nature of said events/choices.

Let’s see here… The comparison of peace of war. I can’t really say much, it’s all just quotes.
Unless it’s suggesting that there’s factions trying to bring peace and war to the War Seas, I can’t say much.

1 Like

IMG_20180429_195044_810
tech watching us sprial into madness

21 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

BRUH-

1 Like