You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

Is it in trello ? ;3

1 Like

nope but me and the gang searched them up back in the days of the first riddle

Tech also used a TOOL song in the last riddle too, guess he really does like their music

mhmm

Eleven = Freedrock

free him? freed rock

who knows, a quick observation

Say, I was researching and came across this about blood and it intrigued me but it’s mostly vague:

Since it corresponds so readily with the color red, it represents the end of a series which begins with sunlight (yellow) and follows intermediately with vegetable life (green)

Red, yellow and then green.

Since red is the blood but the blood mentioned is ichor, and is replaced with gold.

So I tried matching the colours with the colour on the first riddle, didn’t work since furnace is more of orange, idk.

but it also says this:

the warding off of malicious powers – ‘blood has flowed, the danger is past’ (Arabic saying). Close ties to guilt, especially as bloodstains.

what if we change the saying to 'Golden ichor has flowed, the danger is past’

well, when Prometheus’ blood was spilled, apparently a magical herb rose up from where the ichor fell
just an unnecessary fact I remember

1 Like

Yes…thrive my child

3 Likes

@techlevel80 ping to bring you back to the forums
did they get it right?

On?

1 Like

their theory

did they even get anything right

This is just a random guess but what if the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Unknowns could be possibly out of the list of Gaia, Tartarus, Eros, Erebus, and Nyx which come after Chaos?

That is literally a massive guess based off of:

1. Arcane universe is kinda greek mythology based
  2. Hades might’ve been an unknown (think tech said that at one point)
  3. Everyone likes to theorize about the unknowns when tech is legit like “use what you know”

Maybe we’re thinking too hard and maybe the 3rd-6th unknowns are even beings at all but just weapons or something

they’re not human that’s all we know

Maybe the unknowns aren’t going to have any relevancy to the plot.

…did I just read that? yes they will, they’ve had a good amount of relevancy in the story.

“Eleven is coming home” probably Freedrock, #11 of the Unknowns
“7-3” The 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, and 3th Unknowns doing something (idk)

anyways I believe they had a whole riddle for themselves, the 2nd one

4 Likes

when was that first riddle announced? Because if I remember correctly it was before AO was even introduced (I could be wrong tho).

the riddles were introduced after AO, including that one.

Don’t forget these song lyrics, they’re apart of the riddle too

So maybe this all translates to:

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless? -Most likely all relating to the 3rd through 7th Unknown

Eleven and she was gone
Eleven is when we waved good-bye -Eleven and she can be replaced by 1&2 leaving it to 1 and 2 was gone

Eleven is standing still -Still represents Unknown #11
Waiting for me to free him by coming home - Unknown #11 is waiting for Unknown #7 to come and and free him

I can’t do the rest since I’m in my Piano class online so yeah ;-;

2 Likes