You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

Gone person #ripbozo

this ever get solved?

pretty sure it hasn’t been solved yet, i recall tech has said some people were close and stuff, but no definite answer to this riddle

pretty sure this riddle relates to who the ao player is or becomes over the course of the story, not just that the eagle is the ao player

@techlevel80 You probably won’t see this until a long time from now but are the riddles still relevant to the lore?

They are

maybe the order stuff could somehow tie into this riddle
HOLY SHIT I THINK I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING

1 Like

I’m just gonna put this theory down:

Theory #Something

I believe that the main character of AO is actually the child of the Peacekeeper (It’s either that or Morden). The main character runs away for some reason and that is when they meet Morden and decide to run away together. Afterwards, they crash land on an island (Dawn Island) in which they start to forget who they are. Curious, they decide to venture off and discover that the world that they’re in isn’t so nice. There’s things such as the recently-found-out-by-me Order where they’re behind the scheme of the War Seas and control these islands of waring kingdoms with different warriors with sea curses. The Orders goal is to sabotage and to control when the time is right. There are other groups who do not like this goal very much and are attempting to fight against them. That is until the main character arrives and tries to figure out the problem and wanting to stop it. The main character is attempting for peace in some form. I don’t know if we’ll see this, but I’m guessing near the end of the story the PK might attempt to get all the sea curses back as their intended purpose.

bruh, dont go stealing my idea

you never stated an idea
:troll:
anyways we probably have different interpretations of how the “order” could tie into it

tru

although, i do have proof that i thought about a connection between the order and the riddle before you

you never publicly stated your assumption

this is your most recent posts after the trello post on the order
don’t try spread misinformation

well, heres my proof

This was on discord more then 3 hours ago
don’t try spread misinformation

Do you think the “evil” part of this (the right bird) refers to the order?

uh, it could be. but a bald eagle doesnt symbolize anything evil, neither does it symbolize order. However, a bald eagle does symbolize a strong nation. Maybe with this “strong nation” actually refers to a strong group called the order.
But, what I think is more likely, is that the bald eagle represents independence. but ill go into more detail on that rn

still didnt exclaim it publicly, therefore i wouldn’t have known
:troll:

maybe the order is like one of those kingdom mfs which vetex mentioned at that one specific point in time and like they warring ppl fr fr :sunglasses:
wait no the “order” isnt really a fitting name for a kingdom scratch that

no, the order is an organization like thing that is unknown to the most folks of the war seas. what we do know is that the members are those who have power(a baron and a high lord) and the player wants to fight them (most likely kill aswel)

so you’re presuming it’s an underground organisation consisting of members with connections to multiple kingdoms?
that’d be sick to have in ao

that’d also be nice to sort of see kingdoms turn on themselves and cause more turmoil in the war seas