You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

Considering the PK was revived in the same year that AO begins, something weird had to have happened for the main character of AO or Morden (both 18 years old) to be their kid

I do like the idea that the Order is some shadowy organization pulling strings in the dark to weaken the kingdoms tho

captain sage is the mother :moyai:

Hey, Divanochi here. Pulled an all-nighter cause I was bored and ended up finally reading through this. Now, gathering the power of the hundreds of my ancestors (you guys trialing and erroring this), I’m gonna put in my 2 cents (due to inflation these 2 cents are worth less than nothing.) I’ll just be writing down all the stuff I jotted down then Give my final thoughts at the end.

"why assume about a game you haven’t known of yet rather than what you do already know?” - Tech
This makes it clear that the answer to the riddle lies majorly within the lore for Arcane adventures, not the untold future odyssey that we have yet to venture on.

“Focus on the left” - Tech
The dove, which we’ve come to realize as the peacekeeper, is the first step in figuring out this riddle. I’ll give more on that a little later.

“Everyone so far is missing what the comparison is between the two of them” - Tech
There’s a core connection that we haven’t made between a dove and eagle. Once I get sleep I’ll try and do more digging to see if I can get an inkling of what he’s hinting at.

“Mans actually paid attention to the background of the art, a pivotal part of the riddle, do more of this y’all.” - Tech, in reference to the ocean in the back of the dove’s side.

Now, this is something that I hope I have more or less figured out. The dove and the olive branch is a Christian symbol that comes from the story of Noah’s arc - God sent a flood that wiped away nearly all life on earth in order to start anew. This artwork and the seas being wiped out seems to be a mirroring of that. So what does this tell us? The scene on the left represents the peacekeeper who is rebuilding the 7 seas anew after the results of Durza’s cataclysmic defeat. The lines of the quote, which talk about creating a world through peace, support this as well in my opinion. Something I’m nearly certain about is this peace of information.

Now moving on to the eagle, which I haven’t made much progress on.
“Freedom isn’t the only symbol of an eagle.” - Tech
Seems we were too focused on the freedom aspect of the eagle, but there are a few other meanings to it as well.

“The eagle with its keen eyes symbolized courage, strength and immortality, but is also considered “king of the skies” and messenger of the highest Gods.” - Somewhere on Google
“The eagle brings the message of renewed life because it is associated with the east winds - the direction of spring, dawn and rebirth.” - Another place on Google
Out of these, the ones that stood out to me as what an eagle can stand for:
Immortality, Messenger of the Gods, Rebirth/Renewal.
So, going along with the quote; a character(s) that represents either immortality, messenger of gods, rebirth/renewal, has dark, impenetrable plans and moves like a thunderbolt.

So yeah, that’s mostly all I’ve gathered. Hope this helps in any way. My next message is gonna be dumb eagle speculation.

4 Likes

Ight, time for dumb eagle speculation:

Almost all of my roads paved a road to DURZA. Which is impossible cause tech confirmed it’s not durza. But I have a strong feeling it’s probably a character we’ve seen or heard about in AA. Who? Don’t ask me bruh, I never played the game :moyai:.
But I’m gonna see if I can help narrow down a bit by going through the characteristics of the eagle that I put in my above message.

Immortality: Tons of immortal characters in AA. Out of those, my best bets are the living curse users, the living gods, DURZA, and particularly DURZA Freedrock because his Lazarus curse is the one that gives him the most immortality I believe.

Messenger of the Gods: A character with a direct connection to the Gods. Ones that come to mind are DURZA, Arthur Cursebeard, the remaining living Gods

Rebirth/Renewal: Hmm, I don’t have too much to say about this just yet. My first thought was a wizard with the power to revive/reincarnate themselves, which lead me down a rabbit hole that concluded with THE AO MAIN CHARACTER IS DURZA REINCARNATED. But the Tech on my shoulder gave me a mental slap on the wrist. I can’t tie this to an exact character yet, but the Eagle may just be opposing the Dove’s philosophy of building a world through peace by building (or destroying) a world through scheming and planning. Seems kinda like what I imagine the order to be.

In conclusion, the Eagle is Hades. Thanks for listening to my TedTalk.

Also, I can’t get my mind off the lightning in the back. In the sky islands, there’s a story part called “thunderstrom”. it’s somewhere around the time we meet the order. Take that as you will.

Yes, I’m just grasping at straws and yes this riddle was made like 20 years before this story part came out, but take that as you will. One straw will break the camel’s back.

It seems as though Part 39 is relevant to the Order so there may be a correlation with that and the Eagle since it also has a thunderstorm background

Yeah the lightning in the back of the eagle picture is what originally lead to me drawing the connection between those three dots

Also, where did you get a list of all the names of the parts compiled together?

Made it myself after going through the patchnotes to try and piece the story together, bunch of the early parts are missing though

5 Likes

“The Multiverse Arcane Lore is a concept about which we know frighteningly little”

-Dr. Strange

Dr. Strange and the Multiverse Seas of Madness

I wonder if the Eleven Unknowns are still canon since I haven’t seemed to find any mention of them in the lore doc?

they’re not, vetex said it himself

1 Like

:frcryin:

what?! the eleven unknowns are not canon anymore?! probably because the ending of AO or something has a major impact on the lore and shit.

The fact that this has been unsolved for over a year

maybe someone will solve it eventually

I think Vetex just decanonized the entire concept, most of the people still exist (Poseidon, Freedrock, Zeus, etc.), but they’re not called Unknowns anymore. Hence why any mention of them was removed from the lore doc

1 Like

We’ll still be solving this for 10 years after AO’s release

I think it has something to do with peace and how sometimes violence is required for peace to be had

idk I’m probably just guessing