You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

I just assume so. I haven’t asked the forum’s resident penguin but I assume that its natural for people to relate the direction towards the equator as warmer.

Heh, he didn’t disprove my theory, but also didn’t say that it is right.

I don’t really understand what exactly he meant tho. Because I had whole essay written last night and I don’t understand which part he was reffering to, so there could be different context for his words.

Just took a look at Buddhism and it’s context given to the cardinal directions.

The southern direction is also associated with the tiger. Who’s been associated as the “Fierce and Fearless Protector”. Which kinda fits with the AO MC justice theme. A symbol of unfathomable power that has no fear. Overcoming all obstacles and getting rid of ignorance.

LMAO am spitballing but I just wanted to put this here.

Oooh…

Do remember BOTH sides are likely facing south. Dove is DEFINITELY facing south. If you put the pieces together, its clear the Eagle is also facing South too

Wait, what was your message before Tech said “it doesnt”? I mean, Ik its an essay… but I could try to get an idea on what he means

I didn’t find any mentions of south by Greeks. Probably it is something more global and outside of mythology.

yup haha, just don’t know where to take that information yet…

Bruh. He didnt actually make a comment if you were right.

Tech is just saying that your theory doesnt sound too crazy. And when he said “I know it doesnt reveal much”, I think he was referring to your first “PS” where you said the riddle doesnt tell much about the situation.

So he’s just saying the riddle isnt really supposed to tell you about the situation, unless people are able to piece together, and it will remain like that.

I think that last sentence suggests that it is possible to piece it all together, but with the last part… it seems it wont be 100% clear at this point.

So he just chose to ignore my theories so that I don’t precisely strike every part I explained in my document to learn which are right and which are false?

I don’t know what to do now.

Well, it is Tech, and this is a riddle that involves story spoilers. This is one of the reasons I never shared my theories all this time. Cause I knew that theres a chance that Tech would dance around it rather than actually answer LOL. He did that before when asked if the Eagle was AO MC

So it means that I was right or what?

At this point riddle will be unsolved until the end of AO, even if someone answers correctly, Tech just won’t reveal it.

1 Like

Hmm, not sure, he didnt seem to acknowledge it much at all here. Well, I know he didnt acknowledge the theories that were wrong back then too…

He would respond with comment of interest if someone was on track or through a like. Thats how I knew my older theory on the Eagle was wrong (if you scroll up far enough, youll see my old theory lol)

Oh shit. Thats the first time Ive ever seen Tech willing to make a comment on the Kronos theory.

And the fact that he’s even more ancient… well, 1 point to me for that one then, I had a hunch it was someone even OLDER than Kronos. Seems it was right.

Oh, good luck on your exams!

Thx, good luck on your document too.

please let it be these goobers
Hecatoncheires - Wikipedia.

Hmm, I wouldnt think so. We’re talking about “the world’s greatest and most ancient threat”. I dont think itll be them… I dont think its even plural.

What could be more ancient than the titans?

the world is probably Gaia
so maybe it could be uranus? they didn’t have the best relationship after the incident