You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

But aren’t the 11 unknowns not canon :sob:

That’s the thing, I believe this riddle was written before that. If the riddle still applies now, which I think it probably would, there are some new group of “Unknowns” out there.

Haven’t got any progress since yesterday. Tech doesn’t answers for some reason, gotta wait now.

IT MEANS WE FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! (He just didn’t answer yet)

Cmon Randal, give us something here… Don’t you have eyes on every corner of the planet??

Didn’t read through the topic with an active mind but since he said the riddle could be solved at this point in the story, that means there was something added recently, whether it be a piece of lore hidden away or a theme in the new story that could help.

Just stating the obvious lol

I think it might be referring the the current main story, not that they added anything. (Meaning current story can be used to solve the whole riddle)

Also, this was referring to the other riddle, not this one.

Yeah that’s what I meant

Here is my latest theory document. First 3 lines are 100% right, 4th one is unconfirmed, but close.

[REDACTED}

Guys, if you have any ideas after reading my latest document, I will appreciate any help.

It is really gets 2x harder after each step made in right direction. I don’t even get confirmations anymore, which means that I cannot use trial and error method now.

All I can think is that perhaps Freedrock lets Torren free him. He’s gonna give the fight against Torren a good damn shot but I think in the end, Freedrock might have to accept his fate, which wouldn’t be so bad if it means he’s free.

I have a theory that he is not gonna be alone there. These events should happen in the future, since Freedrock is important character for AO and has a plot armor until its endgame. If Freedrock will die in the fight, he could give away his curse to AO’s MC creating this way a worthy opponent for Torren.

But all of that are just theories.

Great, now the player character has… the ability to respawn.

This part was already researched a couple of days ago. And yeah, I can confirm that song’s lyrics are important here.

But I believe that these lines do not carry any particular narrative. Instead, they create specific points in events that allow us to connect them to each other.

In that case, your theory is basically correct, and in fact it has been proven for several days. That’s just unlikely that Freedrock is waiting for the Torren to return, most likely he will go on his own to put an end to the Torren before he gets out. Freedrock’s death is seen here not exactly as a reward, but more as a point describing the outcome of events.

I… doubt it.
I don’t think Freedrock can stand still and go and put an end to Torren.

Interesting…

2 Likes

Finally, we made it