You and your pfp have a cooking competition against each other

Doesn’t matter what meal you both will be cooking,
and no rule at all, this means you both can have a fistfight, use a gun, or do anything that can ruin the other’s meal.
Who will win? you or pfp?

for me, my pfp is just me in the Chibi version, so we both have the same amount of skill in cooking.

But since there is no rule
And they are so tiny
I can just

:sunglasses:

12 Likes

Considering how I’ve learned how to cook lasagna and my pfp is literally just a lettuce right now, I’d win pretty surely.

1 Like

Illya is a lot of things, mostly bad, and one of them is being a bad cooker, i would 100% destroy her in every way possible

wtf

1 Like

My pfp is a literal frost magic circle, which means at the start of the competition it’ll immediately fire a Frostmetal spell at me. This could end in two ways:

• A, The Frostmetal circle fires a spear towards me that ends up pinning me against the wall as the circle dissipates into atmospheric magic particles resulting in a tie…?
  • B, The Frostmetal circle generates a musket which it uses to hold me at gun point, forcing me to cook it’s portion for them. PFP wins

Yeah… I don’t think I can really win against magic T-T

I have a feeling DJ Bean, my pfp rn, would just hold me at gunpoint or outright shoot me just so he could win since he could pull out an SMG from his inventory while doing some sick dance moves.

i win

The maple leaf drifts into your soup, thus ruining the soup and causing a lost

1 Like

it adds flavor

1 Like

:maple_leaf: ----> :skull:

Maple, what just happend?

Stupid system.

natural 1 on performance check

i suck so much that i’m not even sure if i could win

I would win automatically.

i throw something near her, which coupled with her non-existent attention span and terrible short term memory causes her to forget what she was doing entirely

It’s a bird

considering my pfp’s just a fox i’d probably win, they’d probably just serve you something raw

Plush Chicken Soup (Unedible)

I win

My entire family has good cooks and a couple professional chefs, so I’ve picked up a thing or 2

On the other hand:

1 Like