You can add one feature or fix one thing in WoM/ AO. What will you add/ fix?

If you could add one thing/ feature/ magic/ place/ etc. or fix one AI/ bug/ exploit/ etc.
What would you do

Personally, I would make the magic WAY more customizable by maybe adding shape, effects, better name customization, color, etc.

2 Likes

21st century gun

2 Likes

get rid of cultures, because that one feature pretty much killed the game from the get go.

no cultures means that the game could be more linear, and that in turn would make the game more focused. Plus no one actually cares about it and it just restricts play.

I would add island capturing as soon as I could, or fix the -5 mechanic from dying to guild leaders.

theyre being removed in tgr

i think it was a joke

bringing back curses and flight for curse users only :fr:

Beef up how many spell types there are
Bro I want magic construct swords already

1 Like

i would probably add some kind of raid boss for the VERY endgame players (like peacekeeper or something)

airships please

1 Like

to add onto that:
add bombs you can drop off high places so i can nuke a whole bandit camp from an airship

2 Likes

This was done before. Anyways.

A block feature. Something that allows people to select a user they dont want to communicate with anymore.

This would include messages, Text, and warping.

No im not trying to ask for passive mode. Just something that doesn’t involve making it so you don’t have to turn your messages into friends only

I would add the game, since I would make it a feature.

Lost spells will be a thing.

ok buuut
hear me out
what if people want more kind of basic-type spells rather then unique spells

1 Like

make legendary weapons that can’t be stolen :frcryin:

add ink/paper back to AO :frcryin:

ok may i add onto this:
make scribed only apply to using ink and paper from different people
so that means jimmy223 cant use ink and paper and stunlock the best pvpers

Make explosion able to work underwater and get buffed underwater.

why tho