You can remove one Magic, Fighting Style, or Weapon from the game. What is it?

im gonna have to disagree with the magic, explosion IS unique because it is the most destructive and also fire doesnt cause explosions, it’s not just a combustion magic.

The only usage of boxing is for the funny wind and boxing meme build to fling unsuspecting randoms across half the sea, it’s just useless outside of that

Magic: probably metal.
Wood is better.

Fighting style: Thermo. Way too powerful for the time being and it would be so funny to see all the warlords and berserker metamancers crying that thermo was removed from the game because jern redside decided to get his sailboat and head back to Sameria.

Weapon: dual flintlocks for similar reasons to wood magic. Does not offer all too much that other things do already.

That’s a balance issue

Magic: Snow. Why couldn’t this just be a sand variant?

Fighting Style: I’m sorry but sailor fist has gotta go. Wanna argue against this point? Biologically explain (with the assisted lore of the game) how drinking sea water grants you the ability of killing people via splashing.

Weapons: Every fucking weapon that only serves to be a “vanity” weapon that is literally just “this” but it’s a different weapon and replace them with actual good weapons with actual unique abilities that aren’t just ripped from eachother.

Biologically explain to me how hitting the air lets me kill people with heat or how I can turn my leg into metal

Increase of momentum and adrenaline for the first (you ever see a man run so fast fire starts popping up on his feet? It’s this.)
Increase of durability for the second. (Big thick legs)

Now explain how drinking yourself sick on sea water allows you to splash people to death (sweat???)

Yeah but not into METAL bruh

It’s also funny how we discussing the biological relationship of the magical fighting styles in the magic game where people can summon fire or chunks of metal and such with their hands

Well that’s explained because big thicc mommy chaos decided to make gods.

Then (lore word salad)

1 Like

Do no put this image in my head please I BEG YOU

Putting it in your head was the first step.
The next step is making it real

Realistically, sea water will kill you due to dehydration (kidney damage if you drink it “responsibly”)

But for this sake, think of it like a
Gatorade but without sugar

Gatorade electrolytes

Seawater components

So technically sailor fist is just upgraded basic combat because you can now do high energy attacks and drench your enemies in your saltier sweat.

At the cost of your kidneys and maybe your liver

Alright bastard… you win.

Fighting Styles: Cannonball fist. Why? Because Fuck cannonball fist.

Mad bcuz you aint ballin like em :pensive:

Aight my turn

Magic: glass/wood

I can’t really decide between either but both are really bland magics that don’t do much, the only difference being wood has some synergy with heat I guess

If anything I hope glass gets changes to have better hazard usage, could make it a lot more interesting imo

Fighting style: boxing

Boxing just doesn’t work as a fighting style at all. First off its gimmick of knockback isn’t good for fighting styles because it deadass can’t work as something that’s supposed to get in when its gimmick pushes people away.

Its also very bad because thermo fist is better both speed wise and synergy wise. Even IF thermo fist had the exact same speed as boxing I guarantee thermo would see more usage because it has better synergies. There are so many heat synergies in the game that make thermo the best fighting style for warlocks, name one USEFUL synergy that involves boxing (no wind boxing).

Anyway I don’t have a weapon I don’t want in the game I forget most of them lol

Instead I really want more weapon types like scythes and such

Magic: Snow. I have never seen anyone use it independently other than that npc from cirrus. To make it even good, you have to get another magic to synergize and to give it some damage, consequently making it only for mages.
Fs: cannon fist. Yeah its just musket but it scales off strength. Its funny (baller), but its kinda lackluster imho.
Weapon: Flintlock. This weapon is just for early game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Magic: Snow
Snow is literally just small pieces of ice. Ice is already a magic. Snow does not deserve to exist.

Fighting Style: Iron Leg
I don’t hate the idea, but I’ve died to warlocks too many times to have a positive opinion of this FS.

Weapon: Every re-skin
Vetex, when you say you’re going to the kitchen to cook some “rad stuff”, don’t just CTRL C + CTRL V the sword, spear and other recipes.

Magic: Wood. Why does wood exist, it’s the worst heavy magic with equal damage to shadow but much lower speed and only slightly more size.

Fighting style: Cannon fist. it’s the ranged option for a class whose whole purpose is to be up close. It just doesn’t fit in

Weapon: Mace. I literally didn’t know this existed until I checked the wiki for weapons. I’m also super confused on how brutal rush works. It’s a grab but also a projectile? If someone could send me a video of it in action that would be appreciated.

Magic: Glass. Literally pointless without its stacking bleed from WoM

Fighting Style: Boxing. Nobody uses it except for meme builds.

Weapon: Ravenna sword. Literally serves no purpose besides being an awkward in-between of the old and normal sword.