You get to command your personal army: what do you call it AND what do you do with it?

This is one of the most blursed videos i’ve seen online lol

Call it The boys

just a couple of my friends that beat the shit out of racists and other people like that.

Ok, but specifically how big? If it’s big enough, I’ll dismantle the state and let Anarchy reign free.

Not enough to topple the US or any other developed country for that matter.

But if you’re aiming for a weak and small third-world state, go ahead

Have fun paying for all the airplane tickets

My army…
Robot-20170811043626316

What about

what about Canada :frcryin:

Walking into a wall army

We literally walk into walls as you do in a video game, it shows the running animation but youre not moving because youre walking into a wall

Ooh, I know what I would do with an army! I’ll make them hand out free cake, rubber ducks, and rocks with faces on them to random people

idk what I’ll call it, but I will give everyone a nametag and I’ll write everyone’s pronouns in a journal
I would also like to have tea parties with them

that’s all!

3 Likes

it’s time
The moderation of S.L.I.M can begin.
No more horny.

I make them join my AO clan.

go
bad company

1 Like

the force’s name will be trigno fanclub and we’ll search the entire world to find trigno

The big army, its purpose is to be a big army

Imagine walking down the street and all of a sudden hundreds of hats fly out of clothing stores and into the street, creating a large pile of hats that crushes anyone who happened to be standing nearby

I still don’t know what to name it tho

or maybe they’d gather at one place and then pile up into one big, massive pile of hats and then it starts to move around the world, consuming everyone

1 Like

Hmm…

For name I have no idea.

I would care about more important things. Lower crime rates, trafficking, terrorism, anything to help the society.

make them all join amazon jobs around the country and then make them unionize and strike all at once :smiling_imp:

the vaktovia must fall

a bunch of lego people who pull up to port maersk

What if we just get all our armies together and make a super large army. :nod:

get them to pay for my things

But how exactly are they comparable to other militaries? Are these men War Veterans, new recruits or hired mercenaries? How experienced and effective are the special forces? Can the entire army not fail at killing 2 guys in a boat?