You get to command your personal army: what do you call it AND what do you do with it?

They’ve received standard training for things like squad tactics and basic first aid, and already saw action so they know what being shot at feels like. For the special forces, you don’t really have them, it’s just around a batallion of regular joe Army-style units.

Im hesitant to call them mercenaries because youre not paying them lmao.

And yes, I think hundreds of people shooting at one boat is enough to kill whoever is onboard

Me and the few hundred homies
just chillax and game
if an issue rises we just beat it to death

They write my analysis instead of me
God I hate poems

Idk something edgy
Tell them to be my friends ( depend on how many are they )

well since someone else already took bad company

Go
Metallica

Since the don’t have enough power to take in a country I’ll just make em be friends with me and we could play games that I’ve always wanted to play with friends but since they suck they can’t .

Another thing I’d do is make both the males and females dress up in bunny suits and maid outfits cuz why not lmao

So just regular ground troops with a medic or 2? Have they killed before? Because I don’t want them bailing out the moment they kill someone

the fact that they are already ranked, armed, and in uniform.
and the fact that they will follow each order without question…

yea something tells me that these guys wont chicken, even if none of them have served before.

Roselight
gank

i alr got one :troll:

how many of them are females :weary:

facepalms

i can’t believe it took you this long to figure out that some of these posts were jojo’s references

It would be too inconvenient really, anything you try to do would draw the attention of your government.

Luce, ill let all of my soldiers crossdress and command my soldiers to torture all of the prisoners of war by forcing them to drink 5 gallons of water every day.

Hu Tao Simp Army, war on Keqing Mains and all those who oppose my rule

Then I’ll use my army to go to war with your army, I’ll then use propaganda against you to add more to my numbers, this might also bring in a few bright minds to help further our army, you cannot stop us

Then ill just have to seduce your army into joining my army before you even start your plan.

Remember? They have complete loyalty to me, so they won’t fall for your body