You guys remember this?

many months later:

(take this post with a grain of salt, there are some differences between the suggestor and vetex idea but this new sneakpeak reminded me of that suggestion. Whether i think magic dashing is good or not, idk).

2 Likes

Wow, people overestimating mage’s zoning capabilities. This was in march, but still. From my mage experience, berserkers and warlocks can just ignore your attacks and m1 you a crap ton. Though I only have limited experience with magma, and some more using lightning and poison, so I don’t really know how I should have been playing to be optimal.

Mage fr only has Pulsar up on anybody else.

And that’s probably gonna change a damn lot with the Dark Sea update; we’re getting rare scrolls obtainable as soon as level 30 (60 stat req) so it’ll be more than likely that Mage isn’t as bad.

and tbh the big issue I see people have with mage is that mage players tend to play a high bait game and stay in the air. Just don’t get baited.

My problem is playing as mage tbh, I don’t know how I’m supposed to effectively zone when the opponent can ignore my attacks and barrage me up close while I can barely dodge. Probably my lack of agility.

1 Like

remember that this was still when mage was the meta, which is why most (including me) were against it

the difference is that the suggestion is only for mage, every class has access to this

i guess no one can complain about mages having no mobility anymore

This is truly an arcane odyssey experience

mages can zone, but can’t run.
now… well… not sure but we have extra air dodges

I love how some people are ignoring that mages have only like…3 zone spell and 0 mobility.

Pulsar is the only TRUE zoning skill, blast is just projectile and good luck using placed explosion if you are not explosion size mage.

1 Like

this is why vetex shouldn’t listen to the community, the game is fucked now

“Fucked” is a strong word

too loose of a word, fighting will be impossible with everyone flinging around the place taking less damage and teleporting across munera

I was gonna make a post about this but I thought it would be too arrogant, also I suggested it at a really bad time :skull:

1 Like

why do things i say age like milk

anyway, it’s not as bad now as it previously would have been, mage is a lot worse than it was previously and every class is getting this as well.

i still hate this change though, long fights will be even longer since better dodging means less hits and less hits means more regen

glad i decided to not get too invested in ao pvp

What Can I Say Except, “You’re Welcome”?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.