You have control of AO now, how do you ruin it

The best inspiration for the worst game design

2 Likes

oh yeah silly me

1 Like

okay hmm

• give guilds and any members within them the power to capture and jail other players, said prisoners can still be captured even without a guild
  • add a gamepass which removes startup and endlag on all of your attacks
  • make beam attack deal the same damage as blast and make it into hitscan / instant travel
  • make all chests sealed, you also need to pay the shipwright a lot of galleons just to open one chest
  • have treasure charts picked up by players become droppable and a pick-up instead of dissapearing when the owner dies or leaves
  • add “treasure chart tracker” gamepass, not only tracks un-owned charts but also allows you to track players who has a chart in their hands
  • turn the max level into 10x higher than before, and also make level requirement stuff 10x higher
  • remove any symbol of anti-cheat, and hire a fake moderation team to make players believe exploiters are being banned

ruined easily, both in pvp, time investment, and in quality of life
oh also

• permadeath

1 Like

Buff Ice magic to the extreme, nerf any magics I don’t like. You can buy any ancient magic for 5000 robux, and lost for 1500, all regular enemies are the same basic starter enemy, all bosses drop rusty cans 99.999999999% of the time.
Also, I let testers and mods have infinite power and can murder everyone on the server instantly.
also if i don’t like you, your stuck at lvl 1

2 Likes

give vetex control of AO instead.

make the only armour sets/weapons sunken item rarity
fishing only

mmmmmmm black magic chests… chest keys…

So you saying that vetex will ruin the game :thinking:

He’s done a good job so far

read the name of the post pls

yeetus deletus
(@Taggy says to make it into “goo animal simulator”)

(good job at ruining it(joke))

remove the boats and force players to swim everywhere

add a gacha system like doodle world where you have to spin it for EVERTYTHING.

like lost magics, ancient magics, rarer weapons. etc etc.

also this gacha system costs like 10k galleons each use and can be purchased with robux for like 100 bux each spin.

and once you get an item it may not even be the right level or the right spell so it’s just complete RNG

incoming mud magic post

4 Likes

I would make everything about Mud Magic. I would make every boss have Mud Magic, make Mud Magic the most important magic in the game, and add the Mud Curse as a boss drop (rarity 1/50). Gradually, it’ll slowly become Mud Magic Odyssey over time. The only magic that matters will be Mud Magic. I will also add Neon Items and Mega Neon Items. If you have four Mud Curses, you can fuse them into a Neon Mud Curse. If you fuse four Neon Mud Curses, you will get a Mega Neon Mud Curse. When using a Neon or Mega Neon Mud Curse, your boss theme will be the Adopt Me daytime music. Same goes for at least one boss (who will of course have Mud Magic). There will also be expensive gamepasses for Mud Magic scrolls, Mud Curses, Neon Mud Curses, and more. You can never escape the wrath of Mud Magic.

You were right.

I have the power of foresight

remove the water and make it sand
so it becomes a painful walking simulator

also
make it a roblox anime fighting game