You have control of AO now, how do you ruin it

All NPCs experience permanent character death.
Did somebody else kill the boss first? Welp guess that quest is skipped.
Did somebody already wipe out that entire group of bandits? Guess that quest is skipped too.

This would eventually culminate in the game being a bunch of fetch quests until you’re told
“oh yea somebody else already completed the story you idiot”

3 Likes
  • Add strong p2w
  • Remove the mana bar, all magic takes hp instead. (Sacrifice magic things)
  • Really slow health regen
  • Add a really expensive gamepass that stops this, so costless magic
  • Add weapon durability with no way to repair
  • Add robux lootboxes (like what was in AA)
  • Add emotional damage
  • Have 50-100 dynamic npcs under the map and not tell anyone
  • Readd sleeping schedules for shop npcs and make them lazier
  • Make them broke (their maximum galleons is about 50)
  • Readd aurem and make it unobtainable in-game, guilds cost this to be created and buying it with robux gives a random amount from 0 to the amount it says
  • Make fighting styles cost robux and buff them while we’re at it
    *Add an inventory limit of 10 (with the broke npcs feature, gl selling useless weapons)
  • Trading costs a LOT of galleons or robux
1 Like

Spin for magic rng and expensive products for lost and ancient magics.

1 Like

plaster images of among us everywhere and play royalty free stock music whenever you hear ambience.

also all enemies moan when they die or vine boom when hit by an attack

Pay to win

• make a 2x experience gamepass and lower the xp gain

• starting magic is RNG, with better ones having lower chances ( you’d be able to reroll this with premium currency)

• make a shitty anti-cheat so players get kicked for no reason ( à la YBA)

• files are locked behind robux or an unresonable amount of galleons (say this is temporary but never actually make it obtainable for free)

• with every update add a noticeable power creep

• lower boss drop rates

• Ban people who criticize the game and openly mock them

• make stat point resetting cost robux

Unbalance all magic, completely rewriting the type advantage system

I absolutely missed one

Realism > Lore > Gameplay

Follow this strictly
Enjoy the logical imbalance

2 Likes

so basically magma and explosion users ruin the game and there’s permadeath and everything sucks.

nice!

1 Like

Don’t forget gravity and other disregarded physics concepts

rumbling

you’re evil

Make the game permadeath. Make it so you have to buy rolls for every character you make. There is a rare system that gives you traits, 99 percent of the time your character will be weak as fuck. Then you add another roll system for magics. The magics also have traits, which, again, 99 percent of the time will be weak as fuck.

Every time you die you pay 200 robux to get another life. The game has as initial cost of 800 robux, by the way.

To gain a mere 50 levels requires 4 hours of work, excluding the amount of times you will die to overpowered NPCs. Players will also be on your ass, that is if they can survive the moment they spawn in. At the end of the story, the boss will do a cutscene that will kill you if you don’t press B 10x in the span of a second.

Intentionally make servers laggy. Give a ton of moves thousands of iframes.

Label AO as “Roblox’s Hardest Game”. Pursue that label when advertising

Don’t make the game mobile or xbox compatible, but still allow it to be bought on mobile devices and xbox. Scam toddlers out of Robux.

All weapons have a durability mechanic. Most of your weapons break after you use them for only 5 minutes.

Bribe famous YouTubers to play the game. Have the influx of flamingo fans become your primary source of revenue.

Flood the game with overpowered gamepasses. You want to stop paying robux when you die and want to play again (For some reason?), you can stop the occasional buy and just spent 30$ not to worry with that. Make a 100$ gamepass that gives you admin commands. Neglect the inevitable abuse that comes with it. Make a 60 dollar gamepass that gives you fucking “Durza’s DickDagger” or “Theos’ Phoenix Drip Saber” or something. It can 2 shot, 1 shot, regardless of level.

People will dismiss your game as really bad instead of designed well once they play it for a bit. Reap in the rewards this gives. All attention is good attention. When people complain about AO, it will be free advertising. Thousands of people decide to hop on AO due to all the complaining they see online. “It can’t be that bad, right?”

Boast about AO on Twitter and how good it is. Add AO NFTs. This creates more drama, but drama is advertising, so by doing this I get even more money. The people that hate me are my moneymakers. They are my advertising agency. Haters are undercover fans. Haters are people who turn on my money printers in the morning, afternoon, and midnight.

AO is now known as the worst game on Roblox, and the Arcane Universe’s reputation will be forever tainted in a negative light due to this one game. The people in the AR discord have a good laugh, then cry themselves to sleep.

1 Like

gacha system
gacha system

also add anime stuff like Super Saiyan or stands

already happened lmao

1 Like

this is why doodle world failed day 1 ngl lmao

Make it an actual deepwoken copy

I add boobs

All loot functions like AA legendary charts, except only legendaery items would alert everyone of your location.

if you don’t join a guild in your first 5 minutes of gameplay you get stoned to death