You travel back in time and revert back to your 5-year-old self, except you retain all the knowledge you have already. What will you do differently?

Stay the fuck away from video games and maybe go outside more

also reddit dx

learn code and create AO before vebex

3 Likes

i would just say: “nooooooooooooo my legendary super rare very enchanted shiny golden molten magical unknown sword with sharpness XII inferno blade god tier unstoppable 1/Quintillion chance to get from boss that spawns every 72 Hours!!!” or i would just go back to normal time (if i could)

thats kinda sorta something you can still do, go do what the legend @Xevenant did

theoretically possible yes but besides excersising i think it’s basically too late to make close friends anymore

goo goo ga ga motherfucker

2 Likes

Never go to so-called public school, I never even wanted to go there in the first place, that done, I shall be far more…I don’t know if weightlifting hinders height if you go around doing it before you fully grow but if it won’t…hehehe…WHEEEEEEEEEE!!! Weightlifting is fun for me. :3 So with the I can actually DO something it is time to have some fun…hmmm…OO OO I KNOW! I think I’ll have plenty of fun having relaxing walks. Let’s see…hmmm…simply just enjoy myself I suppose really. Oh and if anyone so much as dares to try to kidnap me for quote on quote speaks in the most mocking voice imaginable “missing too much school” I suppose I shall simply run away from them. Oh and I would totally get my hands on what my fashion sense is…well…if I can somehow find knee high boots that could fit my oh-so wide feet that is…and you know what, while I’m at it let’s just say a particular little thing is no longer the case. Well, time to enjoy my life on the run evading kidnappers.

send this man to a psych ward NOW

4 Likes

after a lot of thought, i would probably do nothing but get better grades i guess, maybe start piano a couple years early (started when i was 7 this life) and definitely call my school counselor a bitch

i will reveal the plotline of metal gear to the world…

spoil marvel infinity war and marvel end game

idk why someone bumped it but anyway

wouldnt that lead to you being questionned and tortured for knowing stuff you obviously shouldnt, especially when terrorism is involved

It is never too late, you are still very young, we all are

why do you sound like the joker

why tf are yall still replying