Your first 2 games on your 'continue playing' section merges into one, what is it?

what about

arcane odyssey + codename lemnis
IMG_4042

doesn’t dark sea have roguelike elements?

Arcane Odyssey and SCP: The Red Lake?

I would like to see Able destroying everyone he sees

acane odyssey + item asylum.

I mean, the map islands and beta islands are reference to arcane adventures, so maybe a map to reference the game???

Wait I have a funny troll item idea.

Triasta of bronze and if you have the funny drip item you look like calvus and you can kill everyone in the entire map with funny 500! 3x attack (press e)

Or maybe… Bosses are now replaced with the actual ao boss. shura is going to be the sage in this case because everyone knows how to kill him at this point. Iris too. Lord elius would be the trash gang or klev prime because almost everyone always goes ‘this boss so hard to fight’ when it’s actually easy to fight. calvus is uhhhhhh clayman? Lots of people including me can’t ever beat the boss without dying 1500 times.

Or maybe just item asylum with arcane odyssey weapons magic and fighting types that you randomly get (that means no more tree and allusions tho so I’m not playing this crossover >:[ )

Wisteria 2 + World of Sorcery (I haven’t played Roblox in a long time alright?).

Ig it’s Demon Slayer but with breathing effects being real.

Also WISTERIA 2 L, CAN’T BELIEVE PEOPLE LOOKED AT THE TRAILER AND SAID W

1 Like

arcane odyssey and allusions
what and how…

Arcane Odyssey and Shinobi Life 2 (formerly Shindo Life, formerly formerly Shinobi Life 2).

what does this produce

AO x Prison Life
no more jail time we gonna bully everything

Game title will be “Eternal Mines Roleplay”

1 Like

…
Royale Odyssey
Kinda funny since a week or two ago I was with a friend in Royale High and we were both dressed as AO characters and I did call that time Royale Odyssey

damn…

Arcane Odyssey and Become OP (A Vampire Survivors-esque game)

Not gonna lie, Arcane Odyssey plus Vampire Survivors? The ultimate recipe for infinite satisfaction.

mining sim?

“Oh hey bestie”
“hiii”
“lets see, we gtg to that one place on the other side of the pool for cooking class”
“ight sure Magma Jump!”

1 Like

Arcane Odyssey + Entry Point

Oh boy, robbing stuff while using magic.

2 Likes

Basiclly yes

AO + decaying winter

Pegi 18

5 Likes