Your thoughts on Deepwoken (sort of a rant as well)

probably just level 5 + spamming vibrant gems which you can do on any spell, but i only modify my spells with sparks

welp, regardless, if I ever play again, I’m making a zora build and I will abuse fire blind as much as I can if I can get tacet

I’ll also only play with fishy or something, since in deepwoken it’s numbers vs numbers

Its hard, I mean I was expecting that, but the community is toxic and I can’t even get anywhere without being killed by someone, I personally think there are other things that are more worth the robux.

skill issues

I don’t have a problem with the permadeath system because I don’t spend 12 hours in the depths to farm bells or some shit, nah I’d rather touch grass. If I die, I die, I don’t have a problem with losing progress because I can easily do things all over again faster.

My personal rant is that the wiping doesn’t feel like Rogue Lineage, since getting out of Depths is easy as fuck and has been cheesed into oblivion, PvP in depths should be more rewarding to encourage players into murdering each other and getting more people wiped. Monsters should be borderline unbeatable or at least pose a threats to any players, no matter what their level is. There isn’t any mystery in the game as well, things are way too easy to discover and there isn’t sufficient punishment for blunders in exploration.

Tldr: game easy, make game harder

I understand the appeal, but wasn’t able to get too into it. Usually I’m down for suffering through early game to have enjoyable endgame, but I really just wasn’t willing to do that for deepwoken.

I don’t have a personal vendetta against its permadeath system, but it does have its flaws

peedwoken

Actually really good game, probably amongst the best by Roblox standards. Only real problem with it is some of its “Questionable” game design choices but other than that it is pretty solid. Also, the OST is full of fucking bangers like wtf it’s a Roblox game the music doesn’t need to go so hard :weary:

You just gave me an Idea for a topic

Yesss, that was the best part
Rogue had a flair, a feeling that came with it that wasn’t in deepwoken

Most of the lore isnt even gotten from the game
Like 90% of the lore that the playerbase knows about deepwoken is just from Ragoozer and Arch_Mage’s discord posts

Yea i like deepwoken.

Bas

YEA! I ENJOY PLAYING DEEPWOKEN
Go ahead forum, strike me down with 10 lines long texts about why im factually a dumbass for playing deep, yall cant change my mind

Apparently,you also a 200+ ping player

I cant tell it youre saying this ironically or not lmao

Also what ping do you have?

200+

Zamn!
Deepwoken moment

agreed but it does tedious and hella repetitive tho

opposite for me tbh, the divers are dying on mass for a reason after their first month(s) and barely living to where akira is. i also like the vibe of fighting each other as mindless brutes like u do outside of the depths is a death sentence for both of u. regardless of your differences, i.e how the vibe early tundra had when no one knew anything about it cause it was kept secret.

many already die to mobs in depths mainly due to being many swarming, myself included but it can get underwhelming when literally nothing spawns and as u said the depths trials being easy. (i don’t cheese cause thats boring as hell even if it’s unreasonably hard)