Your thoughts on enchanting

Like if an item costed 200 crowns to enchant, re-enchanting would cost 300

and this would continue until you hit the crown cap.
Exactly as I was thinking before.

The “best gear” is not even the best. Enchanting is already expensive enough, and by customizing it, you can, with enough commitment to you hard earned items, have your desired stats.

The fact that people want to trade out enchanted items and desperately want clean items is saying something.

What, hard sunken is undeniably the best gear as long as it’s all enchanted with hard

Or strong, but idk if strong has more defense than hard wizard

Enchants STILL aren’t balanced. Power stat needs nerf, the rest other than Speed need a buff.

Sometime, I wish we were unable to enchant so people would stop complaining.

Bro what the power stat is fine, defense stat needs a nerf

I mean, after power gets the planned nerf next update

Waping, some people want to actually customize their gear that they have a 1/8000 chance of getting a specific piece of instead of having it ruined by an enchant that is literally impossible to support their build or any build they would ever want to play.
Cough forceful on poison Cough Destruction on literally anything Cough

power isn’t being nerfed, magics are just having their damage affinity effect power. That’s not necessarily a nerf, it’s an adjustment. Or as it’s said on the trello, a bugfix.

Do you want it to be like AA instead where you would grind for that 1/100000 item and get it without an enchantment?

bro arcane is on the past, wom has different mechanics and we are talking about it’s problems

1 Like

Enchantments should be changed because last time I checked the hard enchantment was way better than the strong enchantment. If these kinds of things are balanced and not everyone wants the exact same stuff it’ll be easier for people to trade for what they want.

maybe if you slam into ground or walls you take damage, might not be viable but super fun

vetex has said that he will never add re enchanting
the reason why people are going crazy is because of how powerful power and defense enchants are they have to be lowered by like 50% at least … or just make the other ones work

That is why I would like some rebalancing and maybe environment changes. Power and defense are just too strong.
Making a second colosseum out of the volcano may be a good idea. Something like lava walls and breakable ground that drops you into lava. That would help destruction and knockback, if they can be buffed to be at least noticeable.
Adding chase quests can help agility users.
And just buff casting and magic speed to make it noticeable.
Magic size could come in handy with ultimate arts.

well my problem is with that statement, there shouldn’t be a “best gear” if everything is meant to be balanced

man i cant wait to reroll enchants on the same fucking item for 3 hours
at least my inventory won’t be as cluttered with bursting gear

ppl shouldn’t rly use this arguement
the lack of a feature in the past isnt an excuse to have a bad one now

3 Likes