Your thoughts on Mud Magic, Reflector Magic, & Gravity Magic

:x: Mud Magic - Attack using mud, a dense mixture of earth and water. Puddles slow down anyone who steps in them. Can create Normal skills.

:x: Reflector Magic - A low-damaging magic that reflects any attack that hits it. Can create Normal skills.

:x: Gravity Magic - Crushes the target into the ground or draws them into itself. Can create Normal skills.

How do you guys think these all will work? Do you think Mud magic will actually be a good magic? Will you be able to jump out of the puddles? How will Reflector Magic work? Yes, I can read, but does this mean that if you clash with this magic your blast will reflect back and damage you? And I just want to know ya’lls thoughts on Gravity Magic.

I’d also like to know https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/what-lost-magic-are-you-going-for/26338 And https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/what-primordial-magic-are-you-going-for/26233/31

mud magic is OP :sunglasses:

mud magic is litteraly a liquid magic that slow down enemies

reflector magic will reflect ANY attack it hit,cant wait to reflect ultimates.

gravity magic, bassicaly,go to very deep on water and you gonna discovery

Imagine reflecting a gold blast Ultimate Art at the smallest size, opponents are gonna get so annoyed, lol

1 Like

None of those can create mastery skills, therefore bad.

For fairly obvious reasons, I doubt a lost magic would be able to reflect every single attack it hits, whatever it’s size, power, etc. Even Crash magic and Dispelling magic only affect attacks that have a lower level than the caster’s one.

I actually like the sound of mud magic. My first choice? No

I just like it. Reminds me of old Toph

1 Like

I mean it honestly could without being unbalanced, being reflected doesn’t mean it’s gonna hit, you’ll likely be out of the way by the time it changes direction, but with explosions it would be concerning, but as with what you said I doubt it won’t be reliant on the attacks power and stuff. Also I don’t think Dispelling and Crash will only destroy lower level spells, I think it’s just that with lower level spells it’s an absolute guarantee.

Even then, it’s still much better to reflect every single spell without anything specifying that your spells use more magic energy than usual rather than destroying spells, whatever if it’s only under your level or every spell.

Yeah all of these will have interesting mechanics in pvp

mud magic slows people down, you’ll probably be able to jump out of the puddles though

reflector magic will probably be pretty good

gravity magic will be good for restraining people

Gravity Magic could be like Sans’ blue soul thing where he…erm slams you around dealing damage.

Reflector Magic reflects, maybe a bunch of magical circles that form a mirror that reflects attacks, or it could be used for redirection.

Mud Magic will probably have some effect called ‘Muddy’ that just slows you and obscures vision.

maybe reflector magic will reduce damage when reflecting projectiles

Or it could amplify it

increased speed?

Maybe…all we can say is it probably reflects, and maybe keeps original damage

now that i think about it, reflector will be kinda useless if it just sends it back in the direction it came from, the opponent would have moved by then

Yeah…

unless its a 20-barrage

haha that’s gonna be a brutal 20 barrage counter.