Your wishes for TGR

It is now well known that the meaning behind TGR has been publicly confirmed, at least unofficially. It means Total Game Revamp.

See this screenshot I stole from someone

So, what are some thing you wish this update would bring?
Keep in mind it is a revamp meaning that the main focus isn’t the addition of new features, but improvement or possibly change of already existing features.

I personally would become the happiest person in my room if the update brought as much optimisations as possible. It seems that the game is chugging mainly because of its very high part count, and I’m pretty sure there are many smart ways to deal with those so the performance won’t tank.

This is not meant to be a hype thread, it’s a place to say specifically what you want reworked the most, or improved upon, so you don’t need to post your “pog, can’t wait to see what Vetex will do”.
Or alternatively you could ask for a white ink variation, I can’t tell you what to do.

5 Likes

I agree, most likely optimization. I’d love to see some magic being buffed though. It’s always better to buff than nerf.

I want white ink magic variaton :frcryin:

Optimization for destruction is something I never thought of wanting until now.
But really? I want to see magics balanced out. Acid is clearly superior to Magma right now, and magics like Sand, Snow, and Poison are left in the dust and forgotten.
And perhaps some modifications to how the combat works, and something feels off about it in general.

also tgr pog

1 Like

Poison is forgotten?? wrong

If I’m going on a logical path, I think I want pvp to be more fast focused. Kinda bland right now, not much about it. Wish customization could actually be free-willed which you can’t really do right now due to meta (ex. 5 explosions are fucked)

I think the overall details to things should also be revamped. Have you never wondered how the cities are just… dull? Not really what you’d expect from a medieval-fantasy themed city.

1 Like

you can equip items over your level and to not make them op they get a drawback instead
making them worse than the item at its actual level but still possibly better than an item on ur level
I made a suggestion on this go read

2 Likes

make light at least 10x faster, it is far too slow

7 Likes

y e s

map stuff

Hoping PvP becomes less reliant on high jump spam .

7 Likes

No white ash variation first :fr:

I personally want the revamp of the tutorial and the starter wizard to novice wizard grind. Right now it is just boring, and that makes it hard for new players to get introduce to the game. If he is able to make the grind from Starter to Novice better, then that’ll be better for the whole community.

2 Likes

Poison’s pretty good idk, and it’ll become SUPER good when second magic comes out.

• better optimization
  • better exploration/environments (seriously even bronze grasslands looks just fine)
  • reworked combat mechanics (less stamina usage, dodges, less endlag on spells, etc.)
  • npcs not being bs
4 Likes

Combat is planned to be aerial, this is just the first step.

1 Like

Well I have some options:

Buff Light’s speed no I’m not kidding it’s actually too slow for it’s power level and the status effect doesn’t even work on NPCs

Remove immobilization while spell casting (and all associated changes).

Add floating islands and airships.

Add Equinox as a magic.

Add trade as a way to make money, by buying cultural items and selling them in different areas/cultures.

What if he completely re-worked the movement system and the game flows similarly to something like Elemental Battlegrounds? I think this game could benefit greatly from a faster, more fluid pace

2 Likes

last i checked i cant finish quests if the npc is sleeping.

1 Like

^^^that right there is how you do it

1 Like