Your wishes for TGR

a faster pace would definitely help wom. having it be really slow is just not suited for wom imo

1 Like

i hope he revamps the grinding, cuz its shit currently.

2 Likes

the grind is absolutely terrible yea thats a good one to revamp

dont mind me imma just plug this in

2 Likes

Mainly these three:

• Better starter/novice progression. Currently quite a drag.
  • Less clunky/more fluid magic-based combat. Less endlag would be very good.
  • More high jump spell base customization.
7 Likes

…Uh either at least the smallest anti macro feature or the ability to make fishing automatic (as a feature) to begin with

I liked fishing, but it’s not worth it at all if someone can actually miss less fish than me AND without ever stopping while not even playing the game. While I don’t really want automatic fishing, it would at least be fair to everyone

2 Likes

the map, whispering forest needs more diversity imo.

This is going to be one of the changes as Vetex has made an entire topic asking the community on what they want in wilderness areas.

i was right…!!!

map should be approximately 500x larger for realism. LOL
jk but rn map is super super small, when flight comes out travelling at higher levels will be a lot faster so it’d be cool if the map was increased in size by a lil bit to compensate so u cant traverse the entire map in 1 minute. u dont really need to travel between different towns very much at low levels, but i can for sure see this causing mega lag

• Less endlang. I do NOT want immobilization completely removed, this isn’t elemental battlegrounds. If that was the game vetex was trying to create, he would’ve done that from the start. The current endlag is painful but the combat is meant to be aerial. This is the sequel to AA after all.

• Revamp tutorial and make starter - novice grind more forgiving or just not grindy at all

• High jump spam should not make or break pvp

• Wizard npc’s shouldn’t get absolutely clapped by bandits

• Optimizations (if possible)

• Combat fishing macros (even though I use one)

3 Likes

Its weird that most of the replies in this thread are related to balancing, when those could be added as part of the guild update instead. Think BIGGER :fr:

Anyway if someone wants to group up all these balance changes/suggestions and make a large suggestion post about it, I will look through and do them all as part of the guild update (since TGR will take about 3 months, its better to do them now instead of making players suffer for that long)

11 Likes

our lord has spoken

Think BIGGER he said. Three months he also said.
I’m dreaming big things tonight boys and girls.

“tgr will take 3 months”
ok so guilds/halloween will prob be mid-late october, and since vetex’s estimate is usually pushed back by double (fishing update :fr:) we can expect tgr to be released anywhere from feburary to june

WoM tycoon

I dont wanna be annoying but
the game is kinda boring to play.

Do you have any plans in a way to make the game more fun and engaging?

that’s kind of why he’s asking us what we want rn

think bigger… BIGGER MAP? OO_O
lol imagine the map being both bigger and more proportionately nuanced and varied at the same time… would be so awesome

i want a lot of the features listed in the trello, minus fighting styles and strength/magic levels

i also want trench coats

(can we get weapon-based fighting styles in the fighting update?)

1 Like