Zipher's Fighting Ships

A while back when I had my hopes up for a new update, I decided to buy From the Depths during the summer sale to pass the time as I have done basically everything AO has to offer.

For now I have sunk 200 hours learning and building ships in the game. I still have not done planes and tanks as of this moment. Mostly because I can’t build small, yet.

Lugh-class Battlecruiser

Length: 275m
Width: 39m
Height: 80m
Top speed: 35m/s
Cost: 998,994

Main Armament: 4 triple 305mm turrets
Secondary Armament: 7 double 127mm turrets
Defense: 3 double 30mm turrets, 4 quadruple 40mm mounts, 2 double 40mm mounts, 4 rocket mounts

The Commonwealth’s need for a cheap and fast capital ship to replace the aging flagships was the catalyst for the Lugh-class battlecruiser. Zypher Naval Works won the bid and was tasked to design such a ship that is under 1 million goldmarks. The road however was fraught with design problems, resulting in the battlecruiser’s main guns being under than what is specified by Naval Command and almost at the maximum budget than it was anticipated. Even with warts and all, the Lugh-class is a capable warship. Its 305mm cannons can fire faster than any capital ship. Coupled with numerous 127mm secondary guns, it can fire a voluminous broadside — tearing any ship in its sight. It is equipped with a novel multi purpose rocket interceptor array created by Zypher’s Grum Works Division, intercepting any missile, torpedo, or large projectile coming.

Manufactured by Zypher Naval Works

Sidhe-class Destroyer

Length: 157m
Width: 17m
Height: 52m
Top speed: 45m/s
Cost: 290,674

Main Armament: 2 quintuple torpedo launchers
Secondary Armament: 4 double 127mm turrets
Defense: 2 quadruple 40mm mounts, 2 double 40mm mounts, 1 double 30mm turret

The workhorse of the Golden Commonwealth fleet. Equipped with four 127mm double barrel turrets and two quintuple torpedo launchers, the Sidhe-class destroyer is a reliable ship that can do a variety of tasks needed for the job.

Manufactured by MacSionnach Maritime

2 Likes

Now make the Yamato v2

Somethings big is coming

1 Like

I would love to nuke tyberia with it

Game looks pretty cool, definitely will try. I sure hope it’s not the kind that will eat all my free time and have me scribbling down notes for ideas and live in my head rent free (clueless).

Armor: 6 meters of rolled steel

1 Like

Superstructure is going to be a pain in the eyes trying to make it look good

Image is made from the FtD’s blueprint bot (Not spoiling the name ofc. Author is my steam name. Blocked out for privacy reasons)

1 Like

Final effect gonna be amazing

Rangefinder work

Try not to make the superstructure look bad (IMPOSSIBLE)

Basing it off the Yamato, Queen Anne’s Mansion bridges, and Iowa superstructure

1 Like

Its getting there

1 Like

I’d say this is good for now, going to concern myself on how to make the smoke stack.

Bonus photo of the ship being an idiot

1 Like

I love fortress type of vechicles

1 Like

basic shape of the smoke stack and experimenting in making custom camos. Going to try to replicate usn measure 12

Those ships stand no chance against this:

blueprint checkpoint, 300k material increase

redid the smokestack

didnt notice it was a very out of proportion

adjusted it a bit

1 Like

Tested it with a godly design craft

almost nuked in half

1 Like

1000-THR "Earthmover" | Villains Wiki ...