100 hours without magic

My first topic about my no magic file.

I set out to do this as a challenge and nothing more to it. I didn’t intend for this to become my new main file or for me to even be “okay” at PvP with it. I didn’t intend to get a bunch of boss items with it nor intend at the start to transfer my most valuable weapon from my main file to this one.

Ignore my other crappy stats.

As far as my original two goals go (beating a boss and getting to level 90) I like to think I rather easily completed those. Actually min maxing this character/file is something that took wayyy longer than that. I still don’t have everything I want, I at least want to get one piece of every boss item before TGR now but given how long it’s gonna take…it’s gonna be cake.

Now I’ll just be showing off the basic stats you see when you hover over my name and my gear since, well, whynot?

The bow might be replaced with another variant of it (crossbow or a swift one) but the rest of the stuff is pretty much staying. I also might add a Vastira to switch out the bow, once I get one, but maybe not. It consumes a hefty amount of stamina while it’s only real upside is how much AoE you get out of it. It’s slow, probably easily blockable. Yeah so not certain.

Next will be 200 hours and I doubt I’ll make a post like this afterwards. Not certain if anyone else has invested this much into a file that doesn’t use magic and if you, reader, have then I’d like either have a match against you or talk about gear/pure weapon meta tactics. I’d like to discuss it at least to see what others doing the same thing as me think or what they use, especially if they’re just a flat out better player/pvper than me. Then I’d really like to get some tips. Other than that, yeah, I guess this is an update to that first topic. Doing this has been insanely fun.

25 Likes

pogus champus

Okay I don’t wanna tear you down or anything. Making a full weapon file is completely fine, but 100 hours, why stay completely to WoM finding new things to do rather than moving on to newer fresher games yk, just curious because I only have 105 hours on my main file, and this on a different file, a weapon ONLY file, sheesh.

I don’t play too many games. Pretty much quit using my only other file after starting my no magic one. I did quit WoM for some time but recently (like for the past weeks or something) I’ve had a huge urge to just play the game, to be on it. Idk.

I do other things but god I’ve just gotten re-addicted to WoM. This’ll probably die down in a week, maybe 2.

2 Likes

“threat arrest percentage - 100%”
THE MAGIC COUNCIL ALWAYS GETS YOU, NO MATTER HOW MANY SOLDIER OR CAPTAINS DIE IN THE PROCESS

im just gonna hover above grand navy and spam blasts down

samee

Sigma vibes

your sense of dedication is admirable

wait till you see what I do next…

3 Likes

Dedication

I like to imagine that this is just the life of some bandit who wanted to be a wizard but got shafted by life

2 Likes

956 fish caught and a sunken sword that’s bs

“Ratio” as vetex says it

I’ve legit thought about making a “Bandit” guild for players who wanted to do the same thing as me lol

Now do 100 hours at level 1
Secret: create the file and just afk 24 hours or afk when school

1 Like

Average Magicless Fan

4 Likes

1 reply and 2 likes
good ratio :nod:

1 Like

3 Likes