deletelater
deletelater
deletelater
deletelater deletelater deletelater deletelater

Polar already did this.

O I def knew that

He was wrong tho

Fricking machamp would solo them all

A ghost type can solo the lions. The Pokémon can also use earthquakes to take out like 50% of the lions in one shot. Fricking hyper beams. Ye very unfair matchup even with the regular Pokémon

i mean yeah sure they run out of stamina but Yveltal still solos cause if he dies he’s taking everyone with him

not to mention that several Pokemon can use moves that deal damage to several enemies such as Earthquake or Muddy Water so I’d say that stamina is the least of their worries. They can struggle too I guess.

The age old question is back again.
Ok so the 1 billion lions win, by a landslide, it isnt even close.

First off, a billion is a large number. You can’t even think of a billion of anything at once.

Pokemon are weak as hell. Pokemon are beat by teenagers all the time. And many arent as gargantuan as you think too, charizard is only 5 foot 7 inches, and not too many pokemon are very huge so theyd be swamped by lions.

The gods arent like a monotheistic god where one has power over everything. Think of them like greek gods, they die all the time, and I think 1 billion lions can be the cause of that very easily. (Arceus dies in his own movie to falling concrete, he doesnt stand a chance against lions.)

With 908 pokemon every pokemon has to take on 1,101,321 lions, and not every pokemon pulls their weight. Caterpie will not do anything for example. And based on how pikachu acts in all his showings he could probably go even with 1 lion. Nobody can pull all the extra weight this hard.

Finally, a billion is a lot of lions

1 Like

Satire?

Ok but who got this information, whoever wrote that in the pokedex has no basis of information for this, because if it ever happened before everyone would be dead so like how does anyone know that is correct.

Same with gardevoir, they say she can make a black hole but if that was true everyone would already be dead the first time it happens, pokedex entries are based on nothing

Team lions

Well it has came to this

WHAT THE FUCK FOR REAL

3 Likes

What u listed a lot was game mechanics which is irrelevant in this battle since it is a deathbattle.

(game mechanics make the game fun to play and make it to u don’t one shot everything like for example smash brothers, Kirby solos half the roaster but Isabella can kill Kirby in game, get my point?).

Anyways I am gonna take Arceus. He created the Pokémon universe which has at a bare minimum 301m universes which also has infinite dimensions inside of them. And I can take it a step further by saying the spiritual world the reverse world etc. so Summarizing His ap up/ power he Created a multiverse with Infinitely layer dimensions grants him above 6d. He’s also above palkia and whatever the other god name is which transcend space and time. Which gives him a bare minimum inmeasurable speed. In conclusion arceus alone solos all the lions negative dif.

Anyways I am going to sleep soon so ye

Make your respond quick

download

Lions can bite. Tell me what type the attack bite is.

Machamp can punch 500 seconds according to the pokedex entry. I stated earlier why this isnt a reliable source so this part I understand throwing this part out, but hed have to survive 36 minutes to kill his share of lions, assuming the ones not being punched dont hurt him in this time

Aw the gif didnt play. Just look up “arceus dying to concrete”, because it shows he is weak

1 Like

true ture… but you gotta remember…

kyogre flooded the earth

and dracovish is death incarnate

also yveltal is too but more literal since it kills things in a huge radius by stealing life force

First of all the shockwaves along should kill the lions from his punches. And what a lion can bite. Lions don’t have the energy source to use dark moves. Also arceus created a universe that at Bare
Minimum a complex multi construct