A proposal for reworking the most tedious feature of AO: Modifiers

A proposal for reworking the most tedious feature of AO: Modifiers
effort 4.371428571428571 35 quality 4.473684210526316 38 reasonability 4.347826086956522 46

soifon you give off massive reddit vibes

Reddit is an echo chamber for those who want to seem better than they actually are.

I’m superior to those worms in every way.

That literally sounds like something a redditor would say btw

I’d like to see them get on my level, I’m literally the davinci of our age.

you sound like a redditor bro :sob:

Bait used to be believable

Nah it’s true, I really am better than the site full of creeps and perverts.

so you’re better than ao forums

dude you literally just stopped reading when there were only two sentences left

preposterous!

Maybe I am maybe I’m not. Reddit is a low bar. I don’t think all of you are creeps.

You know most colleges throw out applications based on one part of the entire thing and refuse to read the rest.

It’s common practice.

you read all the way to the 3rd last sentence, you can read the final two

this isn’t a college application though it’s a suggestion for a video game about lego pirates with magical powers

So, enchants? This defies the point of modifiers, just increase the drop chances

1 Like

Well obviously I’m not saying it’s a college application, I’m just justifying my methods.

reading the entire thing but two sentences and blaming the writer instead of your impatience when you say something that was already covered?

if it’s so similar to enchants then why don’t we just remove the entire concept of modifiers because in their current state it’s just enchants with RNG

this is the DENSEST take I think I’ve seen on this thread which is crazy since I thought stocksounds was the worst possible low

Nah I already said it was an L on my part. I’m just not taking back the low rating.

Bro basically just admitted to lowering the rating of my suggestion for no reason :skull: