About toxic people

welcome to forums buddy

Im an Indian and I still had to read this twice lol, but it could just be because I suck at Hindi

Well its not my fault I cant server hop all the time bcoz I takes 5 mins to load and another 5 to stop lagging. I’m not spending money on a better pc so I don’t have to go thru this shit. And to those ppl who r saying its a pvp game. R u brain dead? Did you see me complaining about pvp or the fact that he was just being a toxic bully. Stop focusing on 1 part of a post so it can suit ur needs

People can choose to focus on whatever part they want. And while I don’t think spawn killing is a good thing, you didn’t have to try and witch hunt him, by putting his forum name and IGN out here. That doesn’t make you much better.

@tiki you messed up

this post is legit starting a fire xD

Oh yeah this post let me discover Rosearcher for the first time, I definitely won’t use it for anything evil

i also met 2 toxic people in the fishing update that were like “hmm you have -300 reputation this must mean ur a scumbag” and then just spam kill you while calling you trash

@tiki you do realise you have made yourself really unpopular lmao

imagine reporting someone for killing you in an rpg game that’s not even finished, where you don’t even lose anything except crowns and where you can just switch servers

1 Like

you mean infamous?

@tiki

Man you started something funny.

:clap: well played

remember
if someone is bullying, remember ‘Vita’

Violence
is
the
answer

also @tiki thanks a lot ya reasonless line-crossing friendship-denying kill-stealing crown-deleting player-mocking weed, don’t try this again

skill issue

2 Likes

You honestly shouldn’t just tell ppl to ‘git gud’. This is serious, it isnt a joke and shouldn’t be treated like one unless you want a toxic af community

why are you comparing dying and respawning with 0.0001% progress lost to a beating someone to death irl?

i dont know any language i screech into my phone and it transcribes what im thinking

straight up git gud or join a different server, not that hard and theres no other options without stooping down to their level like you did here

Man you guys are really giving this tiki guy a lot of attention, keep going, what could go wrong