[ABYSS SEA] [Chapter 2] Day 3, Mutual Survival

(Previously: [Abyss Sea] [Chapter 1] Day 1)

Aarav Asher, was in a losing battle against Captain Maria, his ship having been added to the sea of masts, and his crew delegated to the side lines, watching, and it was around then that the atlantean ships first reached them, at first Aarav and Maria were unaware of the ships as they were blocked off by the whirlpools, and they were focused on eachother, but that was until one of the captains made it out of a whirlpool, swimming to where the 2 faught, interrupting the conflict, and with the injuries sustained on both side, they ended up working together to slay the Atlantean before looking out to the far sea, to the record breaking pace the sea of masts grew

“Maria, why we are not exactly in a position to like each other, i don’t think it would be wise to continue, so, i’ll work under you at least until we figure out what is happening out there”

Maria sighed as she replied “Aye, agree with ye there, it’s either mutual demise or mutual life lad, go get ye self patched up, your injuries be worse than mine” Maria then spun her guns in her hands as she stared out to the endless fleet before sitting down at the edge of her ship, at least going to let her body rest till the next atlantean breaches the whirlpools

Once Aarav got patched up he walked up to where Maria was sitting, there were now a few more atlantean bodies down below, bullets through most of their brains, only a few showed marks of additional effort needed, and as Maria heard Aarav’s footsteps she spoke up “Got yeself patched up? Keep guard here while i get meself patched up, won’t be long, it’s all minor”

“Alright Maria…” Aarav sighs as he looks over towards the countless ships ahead, and prior to Maria’s return, another captain makes it through, and he now has to fight it alone while Maria patches herself up

It was a hard fought battle for him, slashing from afar, and shooting many bullets, slowly corroding it as it ever so slowly melted, he eventually took off one of it’s arms with his sword when it got just a little to close, he was exhausted by the end of it, panting on the deck when Maria returned “Ye seem exhausted mate, had a tough one lad? Rest up, if we are to keep our breaths we gotta be optimal”

The sun was starting to go down, it was late, and the ships had begun to thin out, as the front pushing force advanced towards Samaria, and would later reach the Keraxe within the Vimir sea, but there would still be many ships left behind sailing around in search of survivors that the main front missed

PLEASE ADD FULL STOPS. 15 lines is wild