[ABYSS SEA] That's not the Captain anymore

NOOO he’s one of my favorites :sob:. Hope nothing happens to Julian as I’m president of his fan club(which only has one member)

youve got a second member now, i used to hate the guy but after i drew him hes quickly my top g

jules is fine, probably a bit too fine seeing as what is going on outside, and is probably
helping defend a refugee site (but is unable to use his curse around others due to reasons still being discussed above lol)

1 Like

I’m guessing his curse would turn people into glass statues or make them grow glass inside their body’s

like with Augustine from the hit game infamous second son

Argos, but his prime IS NOW AFTER HIS HUMANITY ENDS

ATLANGOS, THE LIONFISH OF RAVENNA

1 Like

making this canon u genius

if calvus ever gets infected he should turn into a clownfish (clownvus) because of how much of a joke he is

1 Like

Splendid.
Honestly, considering how cracked Atlanteans get, Argos 100% would surpass even his peak if he got turned into one.

see, him getting mutated is actually a good thing for argos fans, cause now he’s gonna live past his old age and is also restored to his og glory

D-did he at least go out cool? :pleading_face:

THIS!
(complete sentence)

they thought he got crushed under fort talos after he fought off atlanteans till his last (healthy) breath

so now there are survivors under fort talos, unknowing that the general is still lurking under the wreckage…

guys pls stop guessing correctly what’s gonna happen to the characters before i reveal their statuses :man_standing:

I can imagine how scary he will look, considering he got crushed to “death”, his lower body would be heavily damaged, a gross mutation of a atlantean crawling around but that has insane power

1 Like

i am soooo excited to draw all that and also get nightmares when doing so

my ears just disintegrated

As the wise words of what evil MLK once proclaimed in his speech…
“I have a nightmare.”

500! 500! 500! -atlantean m1s

I don’t like this feeling