We should get a trading value list revamp

tbh i was kinda having difficulty finding a value list but maybe make a revamp on a collaborative trading value list on a google spreadsheets or something just like most other community value lists or smth

Speaking of snatching a headless what would I have to offer to get one from you

Most of the value lists are a collaborative between a few traders in the first place, just there hasn’t been a good list in months so they become slightly inaccurate

A lot because I don’t want to trade any until I get 4

I don’t even have one or enough to trade for one (or maybe I do according to Leo) :pensive:

No offense to Leo but his lists (can’t remember if he made 1 or more) was pretty wack lol but that was a long time ago tho so he can probably do better now, also don’t lose all hope I guess you can try getting one in-game though less and less players who have headlesses play the game over time so it gets harder with time

also I’d recommend these 2 lists (yes I know I’m plugging mine but its literally the most recent list i think?)
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/updated-value-list-credits-at-the-end/62648
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/advanced-enchanted-items-trading-guide/66272

• revamp
  • no

0 voters

Idk if older players would even want to give their headless for a powerful sc (although normalbox got one for free because somebody thought it was worthless so)

But even finding an old player with it that doesn’t know it’s value would be hard because most of them probably quit

people in-game tend to know less about values than in the forums or don’t ask for as much overpay so you probably could get one with a powerful sc, for heavens sake I got one in-game with a swift sunken helmet, a legendary fish, and a few boss drops.

Though it’s super hard to find any players with headlesses in game let alone willing to trade anymore

oh ok

I’ve gotten 8 headless since September last year for a bad enchant ss its rare but not impossible

Yeah I got a couple of absolute STEALS in game. Some dude was trading junk for some of my hard exiled and iron pieces, so I thought he wanted defense items or something. I traded him a full defense set (hard iron set, hard def amulet, hard pirate hat) and a powerful mino chest since I get too many of them and i asked for his clean Vast in the trade and he accepted

Later some guy traded a clean oath for that clean vast
Stonks

Just keep server hopping looking for old players or what?

Its weird sometimes ye but other times i just join to check my inv and see a guy with a headless whos down to trade it

trading kinda sucks

broooo so you’re the mf who started the headless drought

I don’t have any bad sunkens to trade but I could give my clean ss for a headless in game, then trade that headless for SSS (or just wait until ao in case I get a scroll that’s better for it in the future)

Ye ur looking at him

I’d recommend more you try to give your powerful SC if possible

What i do is trade my hard ss for a headless trade the headless for 2ss and other sunken trade the 2ss For headlesses and trade the sunkens for a sword