AI ""art"" discussion

if you are good enough and develop a indentity, you cant be replaced

this is a fairly good point.

However, I still dislike it because of how it simply operates. It takes from artists without asking and that can be bad.

THIS. This is why i think you are rb1 because no one but that asshole are as incapable of empathy. You said the same damn thing when I said that people shouldn’t be starving, homeless, or dying because of capitalism. “it’s not my problem.”

It isn’t your problem, but you should care, because they are people too. Because they don’t deserve to suffer and struggle like that. Go back to kindergarten and learn basic goddamn kindness.

I know I fell for the bait, but holy shit, some people.

indeed bait

oh that’s where you’re wrong
people will always try to find the cheapest way, and that just happens to be trash
how fun, how exciting that we’re living in a world where money dictates everything

me just watching the people fall for the bait while I’m chilling and eating rn:

“this person brings up some good points that i have no answer to.. quick! discredit them by calling them rb1!!”

1 Like

yeah lets burn a orphanage

We do a little bit of trolling

that is your opinion. the free market chooses the most efficient option, and it has chosen AI to replace you.

I find the skull reactions funny because they show that you indeed don’t know how they work.
Although they use a database to optimize their mathematical model of weights and biases (parameters) trough mathematical optimization (such as gradient descent), the actual generation of the answer doesn’t require a database at all, technically speaking, you could download the model’s structure and parameters with no data whatsoever and it’d work just fine.

1 Like

image
fucking hell you’re dense

3 Likes

rb1 fallacy: attack your oponent argument, making it less valid, because you think is rb1

2 Likes

I DID answer them, I said WHERE IS YOUR EMPATHY. Where is your basic consideration of other people? Even if its bait, you shouldn’t joke about it, because people are genuinely losing hope in what they’ve wanted to do all their life because of AI. The writing strike is STILL happening in hollywood. For once, just for goddamn once, consider how it feels from another perspective, just think, please, consider how it feels to want something all your life, just for it to NOT be your career because of “free market”

RB1 has said this in darkane. I REFUSE to believe you are not him.

whats the food homie

well… he has a point, companies are using AI to practice and… in a future, reduce costs

note the noticeable lack of proof :lying_face:

Many mathematicians spent their entire lives creating new formulas, branches of mathematics, theorems, and proofs. Now they are all automated, yet I don’t see the mathematicians complaining. Because they’re still the only ones who can innovate, just like modern artists are still the only people that can innovate art.

1 Like

Companies are all about making the most money within the least budget

are we going to play among us rb1 edition here or…


Ruh Roh

capitalism and their consequences