Airship suggestion revival post

Its from the comic tho, but it still looks dope

i forgot verdies mutated into plasmatic storm

But it is canon, since if I’m not wrong, Shrek and Tech work together for drawing these big ass ships and characters

I dont consider tech lores official, since he adds a lot of “necessary” flavor to the story

but isn’t tech literally responsible for most of the lore tho?

True true, there’s a bit and weird logic in the lore but I’m fine with it since it says to be official.

he’s not capping

tech stuff is official, vetex comes to tech to make sure “vetex” ideas is ok and if it will fit the lore, tech deals with every lore. your wrong again everything tech does add to the plot a lot

in the lore doc it does say we’re supposed to mutate our magic from freedrock and train from him but in the comic juniper and angel mutate from the kraken thing which sorta contradicts the offical lore doc on how pk mutates
which would explain him saying “sort of” ig

Where did you get the comic stuff

you talking about the solstice? i got it from AR discord in the most relevant page with solstice searched

The comic where did you get the comic

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909
here where the comic is

1. where is the source im really curious about this
  2. what does plasmatic storm look like

"powered by Plasma, Aether, and Sun magic"

wait is this the same verdies as in AA

yeah it’s the same verdies he chills out and changes his life when you beat the heck out of him

mostly everything canon btw according to tech

if everything is canon then there is some contradicting between the comic and vetex. (though very very minor)