All Guilds are the same

AA had infamy on kill but tbf, it gave much much less compared to region capturing so less people did it.

The statement you quoted:
???

Ofc they will, and you’re just going to have to deal with it. It isnt only guilds y’know. The community does this even without any gain. If you really hate guilds so much, then dont get involved with them.

This game needs guild battle or turf system for infamy or maybe ship sink counter instead of kill counter for AO sniping harmless people is bullcrab

This part is a bit complicated i made something to protect me from people attacking me but it backfired too bad lol

Jesus christ, you’re impatient aren’t you.

All of this has been said to be planned, you’re just hella impatient.

Just deal with it. It’s only gonna change when we get doing quests and capturing islands and regions.

Sorry, you cant change a persons personality.

Impatience isn’t a personality type, it’s a trait you chose to portray in said situation.

As Level said about AA with region capturing, I think region capturing will be the same in the way that it gives more total infamy. This’ll prob encourage region capturing over RKing

No but we can laugh at you for it.

Btw you dropped this.EpX2WpDWEAAyN-F

1 Like

theres nothing i can do except waiting i know that. i just wanted to get a new sunken sword to use in AO but… yeah guilds ruined it

Just dont be in a guild genius.

cry_about_it

I am an impatient person… so?

im retired from clown job it probably belongs to someone else

Nah bruh you still have the license.

Fish at Mt. Seawatch, if they see you in the title screen and come to you, reset before they hit and then switch servers before you respawn.

This wastes 2 minutes of your time but 10 mins of theirs

ok (7 characters)