Animal Companion concepts ft. Cats

Thank you very much to @Ramen1 for allowing me to draw this. I planned to make this in a single day but ended up taking 3 DAYS to complete lmao :sob:

Here’s the link to the original post:

Was hesitating whether to post this in the art tag or not but oh well, concepts should be okay right? (Please tell me if it’s okay or not :smiling_face_with_tear:)

Wait there’s more

37 Likes

HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS SO CUTE WAAAAAAA :purple_heart::purple_heart: (complete sentence)

3 Likes

All I can think of while drawing this is just:

There’s supposed to be more but I got a bit too tired to continue drawing (I’m a bit sick after a trip). Anyways, I promise I’ll be continuing on my OC introduction after one more post :smiley:

(Still wondering how an animal companion system will work out, got any ideas?)

13 Likes

cta

1 Like

That’s actually really cool.

You put hella high effort into a simple concept, and you’ve made it really cool!

1 Like

CAT

1 Like

OH MY GOD the additional lore I could write for my OC with having a cat as an emotional support animal…I need this.

1 Like

Cat update when

1 Like

basking shark pal… all i need in life, but i can only dream (making concept art for this is so cool of you actually)

1 Like

Thank youu :face_holding_back_tears:
I was doubting myself when I made the comic part especially, cause I thought that the “concept” part won’t be “concepting”? Idk wtf I’m saying

But againn, I’m really glad it looks cool, thank youu

We all need an animal companion as a sidekick :face_holding_back_tears:

( I have a funny little idea in my head, can’t wait to draw that )

Wwwwww thank youu, we can only dream for such concepts to become a reality :smiling_face_with_tear: so us people of the community can only make arts and models of said concepts
(One day, maybe one day, they could be a reality)

1 Like

I look forward to seeing it! Assuming you post it, of course

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Would be a cool historical nod if sometimes the cat had mice or other vermin at its footsteps, since ship cats are a thing (specifically for vermin).

1 Like

Oh yeahh, true true, might draw that soon

I also heard that apparently ship cats are able to predict storms n stuff by their tails or ears (don’t know if it’s entirely true tho but it’s a pretty cool thing to imagine)

I wouldn’t be surprised! I can always tell when it’ll storm based on birds, so it’s not too wild. Or we could always go “Screw it. MAGIC cat!”

2 Likes

I kinda got what you said.
The concept did concepting; you basically made a release comic for a feature. Sorta like how every major update for Don’t Starve, Klei makes yet another animated trailer that’s ~2 mins long. A really high-effort thing to do.

I have no words, this is just fucking amazing :face_holding_back_tears: