Animal Companions

Ok I just think it would be fucking hilarious if you could just have a cat resting on different positions of your boat (Near your feet when sailing, on the guardrails, on top of the sails, in the little lookout tower thing). You would have to feed them to maximize their speed when diving for shit and you can even send them out to hunt for fish. When the building update comes in for clans your little friend could even have a house or something. Your cat could have a bandana or a little flag with your clan logo and you can dress them up with accessories that exist in the game. They could even alert you to nearby enemies and chests when you are on an island.

5 Likes

we all just want cat crew

4 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: its a necessity

Animate the shoulder crow

4 Likes

Wait I wanna draw this concept :flushed: is it okay if I draw this??

gamepass

Yessir

Lessgoo

Most likely, I feel like only the customization will be a gamepass though because of the Vetex gamepass trend being not pay to win. Especially if the cat crew will have actual uses

i want animal companions
i want a salmon shark buddy

6 Likes

It would be neat, but Vetex doesn’t know how to make animals, and making the AI for a companion would probably be very difficult. Would need to be made by a contributor. But I would really like some sort of monkey.

So fucking be it

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.