AO Ideas Trello

badge idea: the slap

how to obtain: slap any boss with the “slap” emote

slap emote: one of those things that appears when you press “B”, plays a message like:

richard kent slaps michael banks

Alternate obtianment method:
Start with a character with the name “will”

Pillar crush: You summon 3 pillars a good distance away from you in a triangular form with the player being in the center the pillars of energy move in a straight line towards the player hitting anybody in their path. can be affected with speed amulets and enchants

Magical lock: you fire a medium speed blast with normal size if this blast hits the opponent itll cause more magic energy to pile up and keep the opponent in place.

Overhead blast: At minimum 3 magic circles hover over the desired target and when not held the beams will fire basically shotting 3 beams over your opponent generating a small explosion after the beams fire. this cannot be moved and works similarly to multiplaced explosions except it does more damage and is cooler. :smile_cat:

Magical energy waves: You cast your magic without actually firing anything but similar to multiple whipping chains your magic energy whips back in forth in a controlled aoe damaging anybody caught in its aoe.

lost spells

remember this message if we ever get an AO ideas trello part 2

We’re barely like 1/5 the way to such

slow and steady boys

slow and steadyy…

1 Like

My objective for now is to get Famous Link, only Vetex and Meta have it rn :smiling_imp: I would be the only oridnary forumer to have it

2 Likes

Added

1 Like

The last five were titles

1 Like

I fixed it.
This is now the second day in a row that I messed something up.

It’s okay, it isn’t something big.

I’ll try adding more things and working on the trello more when I have the time

1 Like
Somnium Blade

Rarity: Legendary
Type: Bladed (Sword)

The Somnium Blade is a sword infused with a strange power. It almost makes you feel sleepy by just looking at it.

All attacks will inflict an effect that gives the target’s screen a dark blue tint which can be stacked up to five times, and when the effect is stacked 6 times, the target will be ragdolled for 7 seconds or longer depending on the intensity stat.

Moveset;
Dream Zone: Summons a dome area with a 25 meter radius. While inside the zone, all attacks will recieve a boost. Lasts for up to a minute or when the user runs out of energy. Can be deactivated.

Somnium Slash: The user swings the sword and creates a large flying slash. When casted inside the Dream Zone, the flying slash will expand and do a lot more damage.

**Nightmare Impact:*" The user dashes and performs an attack similar to Shining Cycle on impact. If casted in the Dream Zone, the attack would give the target Insanity IV for 5 seconds.

Delusion: The user spins their sword once and it creates a blue sparkle effect. If they get hit by a melee attack within five seconds, an afterimage will appear where the user was attacked and they will teleport behind the target and slash them, dealing a lot of damage. When casted in the Dream Zone, the user will become intangible to ranged attacks as well during the five seconds, creating an afterimage every time they are hit and projectiles will simply go through them. Explosions can cancel this skill.

World of Illusions: The user teleports themself and any enemy within a 15 meter radius into a ‘pocket dimension’ where there’s nothing but a small floating island made of blue sand. While in the pocket dimension, the user gains a 50% damage reduction buff and a 30% damage boost. After 30 seconds, or after all the enemies are killed, the player will reappear in the normal world. When casted inside the Dream Zone, the zone will shrink and pull anyone in it to the user before teleporting them.

1 Like

Name: Sky Dancer

Rarity : Lost

• This fighting style focuses on two different systems that work together: Air Bounce & Airtime.

• At the base level, this fighting style would initially do slightly less damage than basic combat. However, when you’re in the air, your Airtime would start counting. Airtime is a multiplier that increases your damage based on how long you stay in the air for until it reaches a cap. Airtime would only count when you’re in a neutral state in the air, meaning whenever you’re not using a skill and free to do an action. Actions such as spells or weapon/fs skills would freeze your Airtime during them(To prevent players from just raising Airtime with airstalling). Whenever you touch the ground, your Airtime would drop back to 0 and you’d start doing mid damage again. Airtime would then go on cooldown for 15 seconds before the multiplier could be used again.

Whenever you land a Sky Dancer skill while Airtime is active, Air Bounce would activate. This would launch you back into the air, letting you keep your Airtime active. You’d get 4 Air Bounces before you’d be forced to land on the ground, but your Airtime cooldown would be shorter. How high Air Bounce sends you would depend on either Agility or Intensity stat. (not sure yet)

Fighting Style Effects: User would have small floating wings on their legs. While Airtime is active, the wings would glow and the user would get trails like the trails when free falling. When imbued onto a weapon with Warlord, the wings would float on the weapon instead.

The goal of this fighting style is to stay in the air to keep your airtime up and do more damage. Air Bounces help you stay in the air and raise your airtime. However, whiffing attacks or getting knocked to the ground would reset your Airtime to 0, putting you at disadvantage.

ancient fighting styles arent a thing anymore so this would be a lost fighting style

fixed :smile:

added

Honestly seems like it could be a cool fighting style on a sort of airtime focused wind boss

This is definitely one very unique idea, I like it alot :+1:

1 Like

Added the tags to sky dancer since it didn’t have any for some unknown reason

Oh right I forgot to add the tags, my bad