AO Ideas Trello

Lost Potions

Ever since seeing how the brewing system works ingame, I have been intrested but i have wondered, if the potions wiill be relevant all the way to endgame, even at perfect levels. The point of Lost potions is that they would be essentially stronger versions or completely different potions with extreme effects, some even having drawbacks to using them

Obtainment Method:

Lost potions can only be obtained via sealed chests/ expeditions into the lost sea, they can of course be sold on the auction/ be traded though

Potion List

Serpent Scales Potion - Gives many buffs while in water (must be seawater), These include Extra defense, Speed, Water breathing, Clear Vision, Slight player ESP (highlights players in water). Makes you slower and take more damage on land however

Death Potion - Based on Death Magic, applies a DoT and high-instant damage. Be careful though as when throwing this, you can also hit yourself.

Life Potion - Based on Life Magic, gives extremely high HP and Stamina Restoration, can restore lost limbs even

Sea Tyrant’s Pheremones - Greatly reduces the rates of weak sea-creatures spawning (approx 3x of shark repellent). Be careful using this tough as strong sea creatures (3rd and 4th tier) actually have INCREASED spawn rates

Rage Potion - Contradictory to the name, it does not apply bleed but instead buffs damage even HARDER, for the drawback of incoming damage being increased by around 60%

Fortress Potion - Knockback and Damage is severly reduced, in exchange movement speed is decreased to almost 0 and casting/ windup for attacks are multiplied by 1.5

Chameleon Potion - Similar to invisiblity, however you WILL NOT have particals, the drawback being this is only in bursts (around 15 seconds), then it will go on cooldown for around 30 seconds before working again. Attacking during this period will reveal you and also halve damage

Instability Flask - Gives 2 random potion effects, 1-2 random negative debuffs, and a 50/50 chance to give 1 random

Madness Potion - An even stronger version of the insanity potion (even at perfect), does however also give some attack damage

Bottle o’ Inferno - Applies an EXTREMELY powerful DoT when drunk. When thrown can also create flames which apply this effect when stepped on

Pandora’s Box - Can only be thrown, On use 3-6 random disasters will spawn (tornadoes, tsunamis, etc) and if used in the dark sea the chance of an Apollyon/ Abyssal level creature spawning is greatly increased. Has a marginally large server cooldown to prevent spam

Crumbling Potion - Lowers damage output by anyone drunken by/ thrown at by 40%. Short and after effects wear off various buffa and temporarily given

Warrior’s Potion - All damage you deal besides weapon damage is nullified, ontop of that you can no longer regen Magic Energy and less HP aswell. In exchange you deal 40% more weapons damage

The Rabbit’s Foot - Extreme luck with a cost. All luck is randomly multiplied from 1.2x - 6x however taking even A SINGLE point of damage instantly kills you and removes the effect, ontop of this to prevent just opening stuff when your safe, every luck related event will make the next have lower luck (0.5x)

Idaten Brew - All speed-related stats are greatly increased, however damage taken is multiplied by 1.5x and the lower HP you have, the leas effective the speed boost is

Annihilation - Can only be drunk. Drinking this instantly kills you

Black Mist - Can only be thrown, upon throwing it a portal can be created. This portal can be entered by people and ships and will teleport you to the dark seas. Does not work in land or in combat for obvious reasons

Godblood - Gives the user a curse-like body, their hp is now tied to their magic energy and while the buff is active, you cannot actively charge it and instead it slowly, passively charges

Added

yes

Wait what?

Added

Yea ancient fighting styles were removed in favor of fighting style upgrades

I thought that when a fighting style was upgraded, it would become an ancient.

This makes more sense though.

can’t this basically be said about any fire curse?

I don’t know. Dragon fire is likely just hotter and more destructive fire so it makes sense.

So just fire with more damage and destruction stat?

It was just a thing a made. Sorry. You’re right. Anyways I haven’t seen any dragons and aren’t all magics from the gods or mutations?

Dragons likely would make something with draconic bonuses.

bases, mutations, and gods.
I don’t know. I’d think dragons wouldn’t want humans to be close-to or equal to them in power except for those they trust.

DAMOCLES

rare spell

DESCRIPTION: damocles, based on the sword of damocles, will create a small magic dagger that hangs above the head of the user, the user then will gain incredible omniboost in power, defense, and speed, however, the user will also gain insanity tier 1, with the added downfall of suffering slightly increased endlag from all attacks, this is meant to represent how the actual sword of damocles works, symbolising how even in a perfect situation, anything can go wrong.

@AMultiversalEntity just add it cuz this was made kinda in an awkward time between nerd and shell lol

fairy tale dragon slayer magic is fascinating. Those that get it tend to be friends of the dragons not Slayers.
Dragon friend magic doesn’t sound right.

let’s make it sound cool then

how about

“disciple of the dragon”

disciples are followers or religious individuals. I guess some dragons might want to be seen as gods but others don’t give a second glance to humans.

hmm…

well the ones that don’t care we don’t care either

disciple was the only cool sounding thing at the time

maybe like

draconic accord

Fairy tale already made a decision no point changing it after 500+ episodes.

is fairy tail even good I hear a lot of mixed opinions

I like it so far. Have been distracted at the moment so can’t watch much. Only on episode 45 I think?