AO Ideas Trello

sun magic could work since stars are always exploding and stuff

Thermo fist: solar style?

actually I already put something for that slot (Ignition Style, ignite yourself to strengthen your body in exchange for HP)
however I might replace it with something like Solar Style

yea, there’s not really an ancient magic for sun tho unless you count apocalypse bringer

Screenshot 2023-03-18 163249
This may replace volt shredder

Thermo fist: heavenly flames?

aethereal flame moment

aethereal flame moment

yeah that uh that IS a grand fire curse btw

heres what I cooked up for now, I’m gonna make iron leg evolutions now

no way fr?!?!!? I thought it was a scrapped base magick :scream: :cat: :explosion_magic: :man_dancing:

1 Like

well inferno was already chosen for one

Not done yet but thoughts?

btw:
Shredding style is basically making your legs super sharp to shred your opponents apart
Magnetic style is basically this: your legs have become so strong, you can push around air and make it flow where you want. You pull your opponents in to beat them up

yeah you can tell it’s far harder to come up with ideas

I think you should only choose one out of the 3 others for going double trouble cuz it’d be weird if thermo fist only got one thing to turn into for being most similar to its initial fighting style while iron leg got 3 things

True, I was intending on either
adding tier 3 evolutions for Thermo Fist’s tier 2 Burning Style
OR
removing Shredding and Magnetic style

I think maybe keep either shredder or magnetic as the one it becomes cuz iron body kinda just makes it less iron leg

shredder, I’ll keep shredder

and here it is, these ideas were far harder to make (and are less cool but I at least came up with decent concepts)

I find it funny how many coincidences occur in AO

King Calvus has a very similar move to orbiters, the orbs/swords above his head, and I was thinking of putting an idea here of a blue light lost magic called pulsar magic that is literally what the pulsar spell does a couple weeks before the release of AO.

The former made me happy the first time I realised it when fighting him