AO Ideas Trello

ideas for evil wheatwhole to steal inspire for his game
he lurks in suggestions category

ideas but they’re all submitted to a random guy instead of Suggestions

yeah cuz suggestions category would have them shot down immediately

yeah but the chance for an idea from this trello to actually be implemented into the game is?

almost zero tbh, this is just stuff for fun

suggestions aren’t taking any magic, fighting style or weapon ideas

weapon idea for scythe should be added tho

“Infinity’s Pull” - Spirit weapon
A gauntlet crafted with the ability to turn spiritual force into artificial matter; it spits out a chain with length only determined by the resilience of the wielder.
M1: Flails your chain around and applies the “Chain” effect, detailed later.
Q, Grapple: Grapple onto a surface, pulling you towards it. Grappling onto a person will make them take damage and pulls you towards them. You will be auto-grappled towards the nearest person whom you have Chained.
E, Pull: If landed on a player, pulls them towards you. Can also be used to pull certain terrain towards you; while pulling this terrain, you can press Q to throw it towards your enemy dealing damage. The nearest Chained person will be auto-pulled towards you.
R, Endless Wrath: Leap and grapple where you aim, and if landed, starts a combo involving you flailing your chain blade towards the opponent.
F, Spirit Ballista: Send your blade and chain flying forward like a bullet. Explosive!
Z, Air Twist: Grapple the air itself; swinging you forward. The physics of this move work like the Grapple Glove from Fortnite.
X, Ultimate Art - Missile of Eternity: Send out 3 chain blades at once, exploding the target, slowing them down, and pulling you towards them at a high speed.

What this would kind of look like: (The chain comes from inside btw and is generated from the spirit energy)

1 Like

Oh my goodness gracious your profile picture is amazing

How are you not permanently banned yet

haii cryoo !!

Isn’t it your job to do that

-Added this
-Added Spirit Weapon List
-@GlitchingEclipse, I don’t know anything about spirit weapons so I need you to add the spirit weapon labels

i know :nod:

Someone add shotguns to the trello as a weapon

Blunderbuss is about the closest thing to that tbh

Ink magic but lost magic version:
Description: " Allows the user to wield blistering, liquified shadows that animate drawings that blind your foes with ink."
Somewhat like shadow + water
Every attack you land will spawn a translucent humanoid (maybe you could customize this?) crafted from ink that starts from where you used the attack and will start running on the air, slightly auto-aiming toward your opponent. The speed of this humanoid depends on Attack Speed.
Stats would be like Water but slower attack speed I guess?

Paper magic but lost magic → Scroll Magic:
“Allows the user to create scrolls filled with magical power, ready to burst opponents in half”
Every scroll magic attack cycles between 3 modes: the first one is quick, the second one has big attack size, and the third is small but more damaging. Each mode has its own respective color that glows on the scrolls
Imbued attacks do not change the cycled mode

1 Like

Arcane beasts

Lore:
In this arcane universe the gift of magic was provided solely to humans, even now the only creatures that can use magic are humans

After Durzas attack polluted the entire world, the magic energy started to inhibit non magic creatures in subtle ways, diversity dropping and mostly smaller animals surviving in the wild,the maximum size on land was just under a ton and was achieved by a large bull
It was different in the sea as many sea creatures managed to suppress the magic and grow to normal sizes, with descendants of a certain shark managing to utilise limited forms of magic

But every once in a while certain animals will be born that have the power to utilise said magical energy, and absorb it to a great extent
Such creatures after reaching maturity search for beings with magic and hunt them down and by doing so absorb their magic energy
They are extremely dangerous and will appear once in a century or so but are even rarer due to dying to the wild before reaching maturity

They possess great control over magic and will only grow more powerful and experienced if let be and continue to hunt magic beings(humans mainly)

The only known instance of this is a reptilian creature simply known as the Tarasque
It took an entire fleet consisting of combined military from various kingdoms and the military might of a church along with several curse users a week to be finally put down after being cornered, it destroyed two entire island populations along with a militia led by a curse user in the process

1 Like

Added these
Changed the sea creatures list to creatures because I didn’t feel like making a whole separate list for Arcane Beasts.
Added Land Creature label
Made an label for @arbitage

I cannot send the image here but a guy once made a suggestion for a lost magic.
Brick magic:
Taking the slightest amount of damage gets you BRICKED

1 Like

Bricked up?