AO Ideas Trello

This could be used as the basis of a quest line in future seas where there is a religious authority

Hunt for the devil:
The quest would be available in Vimir sea and available at level 270

You are asked by priest Joseph to join their hunt for a devil(the nickname for an arcane beast) as part of the church’s regular tradition
However he warns that there have been some disturbances in the forest and advices caution

While exploring the group gets ambushed by the beast and all get knocked out but you, you follow the fleeing beast back to a massive cave formation and battle it
Due to the intensity of the fight the cave collapses trapping the beast inside while you manage to escape
You inform Priest Joseph that the beast has been taken care of and receive his blessings

he beast however is still alive and remains dormant for the time being, slowly recovering from its wounds

@AMultiversalEntity the quest name

1 Like

Added
Edit: Added the quest name

can the circle for space magic be changed please? i just found out that the glow gets cut off so i fixed it

new version

1 Like

Added

1 Like

thanks, but i think you replaced the wrong one

it was the second one that needed to change, the first was the icon like in the screen where you choose your magic, which should stay

icon

1 Like

Add ships

and dragonflame magic :pray:

You need more details.

New weapon idea- Titan shackles

Large rustic chains which can increase in length said to have been used on the largest ships found in the dark sea, has obtained a rusty look through the weather and wear and has stone and metallic particle effects

Q-knockout: swing the chains around in a tight radius and jumps at opponent, knocking them back

E-boulder smash:swings around the chains forming large obelisk in the air before sending them hurling at you enemies

R-leap: allows the user to throw the chain and latch on to a surface and pull themselves through the air

F- rupturing strike: the user swing the chains around and attacks 3 times in succession, with each strike causing massive craters to form

V-ultimate art: earthshaker
User swings the chains at the ground and removes a massive piece of the crust and hurls it at the opponent, this results in massive destruction and the user being stunned for 4 seconds

1 Like

Added

Add ships

also
Dragonflame magic - Red/black or orange/red high damage fire that does a lot of dot, but is one of the slowest magics in the game, having like an average of a 2-3s startup time unaffected by speed stat. Speed stat instead only affects projectile speed for moves like blast and beam. Also has a petrify break, but good luck hitting it.
Also average aoe, and you unlock the breath animation option on most spells instead of just surge.
You also get a movement speed nerf by having this magic ig to make it fair, so you can’t just chase people or run 2 duoquinquagintillion agility and be unfair.

idk if this is a good idea lmao

Also readd dual daggers, would have dual dagger throw and a spiraling fury that doesn’t go as far but has a larger hitbox.

Also here's a really dumb idea you shouldn't take seriously

REALISM FR
SPEED SCALES INTO DAMAGE, SO DOES AOE BC THAT’S REALISTIC.
POWER DOESNT EXIST FOR SOLID MAGICS LIKE WTH IT MAKES SENSE TO HAVE STRONGER FIRE BUT A STRONGER STILL UNBREAKABLE METAL???
SMALLER BLASTS DO MUCH MORE DAMAGE AND GO MUCH FASTER LIKE BRO IT’S A BULLET NOT A WALL OF METAL
POISON HAS INFINITE DOT TIME LIKE WHY WOULD I GO AWAY
FREEZE INSTAKILLS
WIND DOES NO DAMAGE
WATER DOES NO DAMAGE
ASH DOES NO DAMAGE
SNOW DOES NO DAMAGE
SAND DOES NO DAMAGE
FIRE INSTAKILLS
MAGMA INSTAKILLS
PETRIFY INSTAKILLS
GLASS uhh idk depends on the move but prob instakill
EXPLOSION INSTAKILLS
ICE… is the same
STONE/METAL/WOOD DOES MORE DAMAGE I GUESS IDRC
GG

2 Likes

#1 rambler

Added

More information is needed.

Add ships (I’m tired of swimming)

Suggestions

Give some magics custom spells or spell attributes, for example phoenix magic would have a much better leap and/or ult art leap being a light fly or forwards boost, bc yknow it has wings (totally not biased on dragonflame/phoenix being insane combo due to big aoe and startup time, and then movement speed nerf being negated by phoenix’s wings, and then possible petrify using phoenix/explosion or something, trust me)
Some other ideas for this would be: Explosion magic Ultimate art explosion would be much bigger and slower than it would normally be with it’s base stats, with like a 3s charge up. Also, metal or earth blast has faster speeds but gravity, and glass would have light built-in drawback on some spells (like self explosion). Also Ice magic when used decently deep underwater, instead of making a platform at the surface, make an icecube underwater you can land on to regain stamina. Wind magic underwater makes a bubble, and you have much better leaps with wind. Ironleg has much bigger and slower Ult art smashes, similar to explosion with the buildup time. Also, some ults have special effects, such as shadow and light doing a full blind similar to blindness V, and Fire making a giant cloud of smoke depending on AOE

Anyways, Dual daggers would be similar to base dagger, but instead of throwing one dagger each time you use Q, you use 2, causing the spell to be slower and more heavy-hitting. Would be great against slow targets where you would still have time after using one single dagger Q. Because it is so similar to daggers, add it as a variant, where you can toggle it on and off using some mechanism in the world, similar to dying armor. Also make this a thing with identical weapons, such as trident/spear and sword/cutlass, but not with specific ones in the future, such as something like sunken trident, because sunken spear wouldn’t be cool. (just like how sunken sword is a sword and not a cutlass, but there’s an iron cutlass and sword that are identical besides slight visuals.) Also maybe make them have slightly different functionality, such as spear doing more damage but being slowed down underwater, and trident doing slightly less on land but significantly faster and more underwater.
ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC, dual dagger E would be a spiralling fury type skill, but instead of only having a hitbox at the very end of the spiralling fury, it’d be throughout the whole thing, having larger aoe, longer time using the move, but going much less far. Speed would probably impact how fast you go that distance, not how much you get launched, and upon reaching the target distance, you would (instead of flinging,) stop in your tracks and have a bit of cooldown.

ALSO BUFF HAMMER GRAB, IT HAS LIKE NO RANGE. Give it more range and faster projectile speed, it is literal fodder right now, you don’t even get anything good if you do land it. Same with axe throw and raging impact on both weapons. I’d love to see these weapons be actually viable so you could run lightning conj with like greataxe and hammer, and just be thor.

New npc and location idea based off my previous entries

Alexaries Kai Anicetus:
A church dedicated to the minor deities alexaries and anicetus, the immortal sons of Heracles who were associated with the fortification and protection of towns and citadels

The church was a neutral organisation, located in Vmir sea and was a safe space for refugees during major wars, no ruler dared to question their benevolence or might.

When The very first arcane beast began its rampage, the church contributed a significant part of its military might to bringing it down and have continued to search for more of them, to prevent such disasters from happening
Today it stands as one of the central cultural keystones of this sea, having Branches located in every major area and maintains alliances with keraxe

Priest Joseph:
Once a high cardinal of the church, he’s been demoted to a simple priest and sent to the outer edges of a wild island as repentance due to unknown circumstances

He is an elderly man with a large physique and powerful presence, he carries prayer beads with him and dons the church’s robes, you can see the outline of two massive spiked fists in his room
If asked about his prowess, he will reply that he has an understanding and power of both spiritual and magical energy

He carries several records of the past and you can find a book detailing the attack of the first Arcane beast(dubbed the tarasque)
He claims that something is wrong with the higher order of the church but refuses to speak more of it

He initialises the quest line “Hunt for the devil” and rewards you with a enchantment scroll
He sells various healing potions along with rare catalysts and reagents

@AMultiversalEntity some minor changes to my previous posts

1 Like

Hey @AMultiversalEntity has scythe been added yet

1 Like

my god it’s still standing

this is peak

1 Like

I don’t see anything about a scythe in your posts.

Nah, the peak days were a year ago.

I was just wondering if someone had added a scythe

Idk. You can see the trello for yourself at the top of the thread.

can i change the effect that space magic does please? i’ve realised that it’s kinda close to what atomic magic would’ve done if it was made, and i believe i’ve thought of a cooler idea for it

the idea

upon an attack finishing or hitting something, mark the place where it ends. then, upon hitting a player or object, teleport them to the place you have marked, and yet again mark where your attack hit. this works for terrain as well, able to create sort of mounds you can hide behind. if you are caught in the radius of your attack, you will also teleport. in the case of clashing with another attack, only however much of the clash you manage to win will be teleported, should you not completely win the clash.