AO Ideas Trello

okay furry get noscoped

add radiation

Make an actual idea text and I’ll add it

And is there a way to make a person unable to post in a specific topic ?

flashback to 2008

Please, I beg you, stop trolling

Anywhere but here

le funni defensive gas magic

RADIATION
power: low-ish but gets stronger in special conditions mentioned later
speed: low
clash: moderate
size: large

radiation magic is a magic that when hit by, will apply the “irradiated” effect, a nasty DoT that does small damage, but actually boosts damage taken from radiation magic attacks, however that’s not the main gimmick of the magic, the main gimmick is “fallout zones” which are large areas from radiation based attacks that hit the floor, opponents do not really get affected by these but however the user gains defensive boosts that increase depending on how long they stay in the fallout zone for, this can stack to heights and be able to reduce damage taken from all attack types up to 40%, however this doesn’t last forever, and the user will most likely frequently need to be in a fallout zone to even have damage reduction by 15%

Need real stats
Need Magic tier

Sounds more like a master spark to me

( kinda forgor how stats work but here)
speed: 0.8
power: 0.8
clash: man idk how to number this unless you want an entire list :skull:
size: 1

and the magic type is lost

I need magic size stat

one

size is 1

Your magic officially has the worst stats in existence lowest dmg ever, minimal size and slow speed

how is it bad? size 1 is really large, and I guess I could buff the speed to 0.9, but 0.8 is defo not the lowest damage lol, also I mentioned it gets boosted from it’s own effect

Added your horror

(he has no idea how stats work)

Under average for avery single stat

Size 1 is minimal size