AO Shower Thoughts

Exactly bro
The canal at Palo is litterly dumping some of the only fresh water we ever see into the literal ocean
:sob:
Mayor Tilley needs to fix that bs

1 Like

by point distribution I mean what we / calvus decide to gain more experience with

where the hell does my money go at the jewelcrafting tables

he needed to get more powerful first
i assume he just kept it a secret until he got enough power

Warren outright telling the player non-canon information about awakenings, is probably one of if not the worst thing Vetex has done when it comes to lore.

We’ve already come to a scientifically sound answer on that one.

Abrahamic religions aren’t too out of the question, which brings up the uncomfortable question of if Revenna cruxified Jesus and if Jesus is a curse user.

5 Likes

Lazarus curse is owned by Freedrock or that would be the obvious option xD

why the shoreline stuffs turn into a glass when i put it in a cauldron, or did i make the liquid that i made from metal scrap drinkable?
why pinecone also become a glass but explode or did it make the liquid explode?
is this the result of magic pollution?

Jesus most likely didnt exist

I assume we just put it into a glass and we don’t add glass manually for gameplay reasons.

Wouldn’t Jesus be more akin to a warden?

If AD is used in-universe, then Jesus almost certainly existed.
For those who don’t know, AD is short for Anno Domini, which is Latin for “in the year of the Lord.”

Are all religious and mythological people just people that Zeus blessed and or experimented on?

Prometheus came down to give people magic in sometime around 100 AD which is when the timeline diverts from real life. So Jesus did exist in the arcane universe he’s just dead by the time anything starts.

5 Likes

While doing the easter event in the dark sea me and my friend randomly asked eachother if the existence of the antlantean and siren egg means that sirens and atlanteans lay eggs

1 Like

He was a vitality user

I wish there was an emoji for fear

Oh my god they use ad jesus is cannon to arcane thats crazy

1 Like

The real question is if Christianity is canon.
Did Jesus die and rise? Or did he simply stay dead?