AO Shower Thoughts

Jesus most likely didnt exist

I assume we just put it into a glass and we don’t add glass manually for gameplay reasons.

Wouldn’t Jesus be more akin to a warden?

If AD is used in-universe, then Jesus almost certainly existed.
For those who don’t know, AD is short for Anno Domini, which is Latin for “in the year of the Lord.”

Are all religious and mythological people just people that Zeus blessed and or experimented on?

Prometheus came down to give people magic in sometime around 100 AD which is when the timeline diverts from real life. So Jesus did exist in the arcane universe he’s just dead by the time anything starts.

5 Likes

While doing the easter event in the dark sea me and my friend randomly asked eachother if the existence of the antlantean and siren egg means that sirens and atlanteans lay eggs

1 Like

He was a vitality user

I wish there was an emoji for fear

Oh my god they use ad jesus is cannon to arcane thats crazy

1 Like

The real question is if Christianity is canon.
Did Jesus die and rise? Or did he simply stay dead?

Okay guys hear me out, Freedrock is Jesus-

Fun fact: Jesus is also real in the sonic world

jesus is the peacekeeper confirmed???!!??!?!?!

the peace keeper canonically dies to durzas big bang attack and then revives on theos island(forgor the name)

jesus dies to peopl who didint like him but he gets revived for a short time

‘Scuse?!?

The existence of faberge eggs in the sonic world confirms the existence of easter and Christianity

furry jesus is crazy to think about…

Dang…
Now I gotta question if every game with Easter eggs is a Christian game

It also confirms the existence of the Russian empire and possibly the Soviet union

Also by using ad not only does it confirm jesus but also catholicism and the pope