AO/WoM Hair and Accessory Model Logs Updated (But I Need Help Finishing Them)

I’ve added new hairs from AO as well as whatever WoM hairs I could find over the past few months into the hair log, which you can find here:

I’ve also added some of the new AO accessories into the accessory log, though I still lack certain ones like the leather shoulderpads as well as weapons which I haven’t had the time to look for. You can find the accessory log here:

Important:
As a side note, you may contribute any missing items from either the hair log or the accessory log by linking the catalog item in the comments of this post.
If we could log the entirety of the hair/accessory list, that’d be helpful.

Here’s the hairs that are missing, numbered by ID (the order they appear in on the tailor screen): 13, 58, 63, 69, 79, 81, 85, 86, 88, 89, 97

11 Likes

I know one of the missing hairs is called ‘half buzzed in black’ because I found it myself trying to make an avatar of one of my files.

do you know where i could find the AO clothing? I really want the merchant coat

im boutta recreate my ao file as my roblox avatar

Basic shirts/pants are linked at the bottom of the accessory document.
I do not know the decals to most shirt-type equips, but I do happen to have the green merchant shirt if you would like that.

Alright, thanks for the info. I’ll add it in once I confirm the ID and I’ll also attach a visual reference of all the missing hairs to this post some time soon.

Here’s some links that I have saved for the accessories:

Halloween Stuff

Black Bat Wings Headband - Roblox
Skeleton Lord Wizard - Roblox
Witch Wizard Green Cauldron 3.0 - Roblox

Shadow Hunter Cape - Roblox - Fur Cloak

Bronze Corinthian Helmet - Roblox - Ravenna Legionnaire helmet I think

Wonder Woman’s Armored Skirt - Roblox - Faulds

Golden Trident - Roblox - Trista

Also would it be possible to put pictures in the hairs document just to make finding hairs easier? It’s a bit daunting rn with all the links and just hair numbers

Alright, I can do that.
Let me just go into AO, I have to go take 97 photos so it’ll take a little while.
And thanks for the items, I’ll go add them in.

Also here’s some hairs as well:
Red Charming Ponytail - Roblox - Hair 73
Blonde Kawaii Tail With Butterfly Clip - Roblox - Hair 76
Short Light Blue Split Hair - Roblox - Hair 92
Ginger Messy Bob - Roblox - Hair 94
Messy Black Hair - Roblox - Hair 95

godsend for bio

Thanks, I’ll go add these now

I’m not sure if this is the one for Hair 65, since it doesn’t match exactly, but it’s something to keep in mind I suppose
Blonde & Pink Short Fluffy Anime Hair - Roblox - Hair 65
Maybe a few strands were deleted?

I don’t think vetex would just delete a couple strands of hair like that, but it’s plausible. I’ll add it with a question mark for now. I’m also working on getting the photos in too.

Want me to help with cropping them so it doesn’t end up taking up the entire screenshot for the photo?

Ok sure, I’ll open up the editing access. That’ll help

Alrighty I’ve requested access

Done

its this

Thanks, I’ll update the document