All we had to do

Was not donate :slightly_smiling_face:

Charge back

:skull:
This is true though
Guys stop donating, we can wait for Vetex to run out of money

AO fans when vetex suddenly stop development before release:

Have not bothered to read the whole argument

But from what I have read, I genuinely don’t think this guy knows the difference between early access and full release.

Like dude, the point of early access is to let the players enjoy the game before all the core features are in. He is doing this cause its been around a 2 year wait for a genuinely good roblox game, not all the features are meant to be released in the early access.

Also you can think what you want, but the fact that he has stated several times that he will be releasing the game for early access late December/early January, makes me think hes gonna release it around that time.

1 Like

bruh ik the difference between early access and full release. I was literally going off the standard fo what Vetex thinks is necessary for early access release which is lost spells and awakenings and it became a huge disagreement about whether they were needed for early access or not.

Disagreement or not, he has still stated several times that the release will happen. And allow me to repeat myself here, early access means that its not finished, not all features need to be added. I get where your coming at with him still needing to add some stuff, but most of those features are planned for later levels, which we are not able to reach yet.

vetex has to ass a lot of stuff

Just ask vetex lol

shit i guess you right

Also, you do know features like dark sea are for after the game fully releases, right?

this was literally my entire point LOL

My initial statement was the game might not be ready in time and then it devolved into stuff about lost spells/awakenings even though vetex HIMSELF said he wouldnt drop the game without these features bruh

But the game is on track to drop Late Dec early Jan so I’m wrong anyways

I would like an image or quote stating that he said this, otherwise, chances are he will still release it, cause again, EARLY ACCESS

I literally posted the quote in my message, but I also posted another quote like 2 days ago

this one